The Promise

~Le Time Skip To Monday~

It was Monday morning...ugh. I clambered out of my bed and changed into something decent for school, I wore my baggy shoulder-cut Nirvana top ,denim ripped skinny jeans, a grey beanie and blue high tops. I decided to walk to school with Will since it wasn't that far away.

~Schooooooool~

As I got to school it struck 8:30, half an hour left til' classes. I went to my locker and grabbed some things and as I turned around, I was face to face with Mitch (DE JA VU BITCHES!!! sorry if I offended anyone then ;-; I'm too hyper....) "I hate you Sapphire" He said, Mischief filling his eyes, I slowly backed away and he punched me in the stomach. It genuinely hurt! I tried to fight the tears and hold them back and I dashed away, to the girls bathroom. I Sobbed in there for a while and I remembered something that happened when Emerald, Maria, Amber and I were much younger perhaps 10...

~flashback~

I ran to my friends with Emerald across the play ground..."It happened again..." I sighed "Why are they always bullying us" Emerald said,  stroking her midnight, black hair. "Its terrible..." Maria said ,looking at the floor. "Guys how about we make a promise.....Whenever we need help we should always be there for each other and let each other cry on all of our shoulders, Promise?" Amber asked raising her pinkie finger. "Promise!" We all said in unison as we put our pinkie fingers together.

~End Of flashback~

I stopped crying. Ever since then we've always lived up to that promise, none of us would dare break it. I realised that Emerald, Amber and Maria would always be there for me...I smiled through my tears and got back up and ran all the way down the hall ignoring everyone "Hey Sa-" I had ran past Lachlan before he could finish what he was saying and went to our secret meeting place.

"Sapphire what's up!" Emerald asked as she closed her 'Harry Potter and the philosophers stone's book. "Mitch fucking punched me in the stomach" I replied as I sat down on the lush green grass. You see our secret meeting spot was where the trees were and there was a space behind the trees that we all sat in and we met there. "I SHALL PUNCH HIM...in da dick" Emerald said as we both laughed our asses off! "Oh crap first hour is gonna start" I said gazing at my watch. "It's music isn't it? Wait Mitch is in our class for first hour" Emerald said slightly biting her lip. "Crap..."

~First Hour~

We hastily walked to the music classroom and sat down. Mitch was in front of me, he was sitting next to this girl. Charlotte I think her name was. I would talk to her quite a bit and we were friends. She had Long brown hair and hazel eyes, kinda like Mitch (shout out to my friend Charlotte, follow her on Twitter @FwostieWolfy :D). They were talking and Mitch glanced at me smirking, Emerald and I looked at each other. I guess Mitch wasn't a real friend after all, but my Mum once said to me that 'As we grow up we don't lose friends, We just learn who are our real  friends' and I suppose she was correct because I had found out that Mitch isn't a real friend. "Okay class so today you need to partner up with anyone, boy or girl and try to think of an original song, if you can't think of an original song by Thursday then you may perform a song that is already written." Miss.Jones said sitting down in her blue teachers chair. I didn't know who to partner up with, because Emerald was partnering with Lizzie. "Saph wanna be my partner?" Maria said. I forgot she was in my class for first hour. "Sure!" I said getting my songbook out. "So we could perform a song I wrote it's called Worlds end dancehall!" (hehe JubyPhonic and Sir Hamnet song :3) I said showing her the lyrics. "Sweet! Shall we work on the actual music at home so then we can get the backing track" She suggested. "Yep that seems absolutely fine!".

I noticed that Mitch was staring at me...huh?

Authors Note:

HAAIIIIII, hehe it's me ThatOneFanFicGirl and I'm still taking Character requests so please comment your characters down below :3 Also I'm sorry I don't publish chapters that much, because my school starts next week and I won't have that much time, but I will write as much as I can. Thanks for reading my bootiful senpais~ :3