Goofing around

It was an hour's drive so we probably wouldn't get there until 6:30 so whilst we were in the car we decided just talk. "Sapphire don't crash us into the wall I know you're bad at driving" Maria said as she laughed and laughed."Says the one who barely got her drivers license!" I said jokingly."My God you girls are just weird" Lachlan whispered as he quietly chuckled. "Hey I can hear y-" Before Ashley could finish her sentence she got a call. I assumed it was from Jerome but I couldn't exactly look to see who was calling her. "Hey Jerome what's up?" Ashley said over the phone. It was definitely Jerome. "Okay, is that all? okay bye!" Ashley hung up the phone and sat quietly. "What was that all about?" I said trying not to be too nosy. "Oh not much he just said that they're gonna be a bit behind cuz they're stuck in traffic" Ashley replied with. "now I'm glad I took the shortcut" I said giggling quietly.

~At the place~

We were at the place it was 6:27 and we just had to wait for the boys. 5 minutes had passed until They arrived, they got out of their car and yawned. "Why are you guys yawning it's only half six!" I asked. "We're just yawning cuz we're bored and Mitch has the worst music on" Rob said. "Anyways what is this place hmm?" Annie asked. "it's Star Hill trust me it's AMAAAAAAZING!" I exclaimed. "Haha yep there's a long view of the horizon as well and it looks great when it's lit up" Mitch said smiling at me.

"What should we do now?" Annie asked politely."How about we play Truth or dare!" Mat replied with. "Okay" We all said in unison. "I'll go first, Mitch Truth or Dare" Mat asked. "Dare" I suppose Mitch was feeling pretty brave because we had all played before and Mitch always chose Truth. "I dare you....to swap clothes with any girl here" Mat as he pulled a mischievous grin on his face. All of our eyes widened and Maria started blushing again! "umm can you pick a girl for me?" Mitch stuttered. "Okay then swap clothes with Maria!" Mat smiled at me and I smiled back because I told him that Maria likes Mitch. Maria's eyes widened even more and they went into the small little village house (there was no one living in it cuz the house was abandoned) and got changed.

"Do I look preeeettttyyyyyyy?!" Mitch said in a girly voice. "WHY YO CLOTHES SOOOOO BAGGGGAAAAAY MITCH!!!!???" Maria shouted in a silly voice."Okay, okay enough of that, Sapphire Truth or Dare?" Mitch asked. "Dare!" I replied. No matter what I'd always pick a dare and sometimes a truth every once in a while. "hehe I dare you to kiss Lachlan!!" everyone started giggling and I was just *facepalm* and I went to Lachlan and kissed him on the cheek "you didn't say where :3" I said smiling "NOOOOOOO!! I wanted you to kiss him on the lips!" Mitch said with an evil smirk on his face. Lachlan simply just sat there blushing a lot.

After a lot of Dares and Goofing around, it was 9 O'clock "man time flies by really fast!" I said. "Yeaaaahhhhh!!!!" Jerome replied with. "How bout-ski-doodles we go home? We can stay over at my house my Mum,Dad and Brother are out of town!" Maria said happily! "Okay!" We all said in unison.