Mitch & Maria's Mayhem

After an hour's drive we got to Maria's house and it was 10:07! "So what should we do now?"Mat asked as he nudged Mitch. They were whispering about something and at one point I heard Rob mutter under his breath "Go get her Mitch...". Mat,Jerome,Lachlan and Preston were sniggering as they listened to Rob, Mitch however was smirking but looked kinda pissed off at them. "I'll be back guys" I said smiling.

I went upstairs into Maria's bathroom and stayed in there texting Em.

(E=Emerald S=Sapphire)

S: Hey suuuuuuup

E: Lol sup! it's like 20 past 10 are you guys still hanging out?

S: Yeppppp We're at Maria's house now

E: Oh Kwl

S: Ikr so Kwl B)

E: Sweg B)

S: brb Em I'm gonna go back downstairs and see what they're all doing

E: Okay I'll see you then :3

S: lol see ya •3•

I put my phone back in the pocket of my ripped jeans and slowly walk downstairs. As I walked downstairs I heard a muttering...What? There were gentle mutters coming from the living room. I creeped down the stairs and tip toed into the corridor. I looked inside and I saw Mitch was on Ashley as they kissed seductively and my eyes widened! I quickly backed away and ran into Jerome "sorry Jerome" I whispered "it's alright why are you whispering?" he whispered back "I...in the living room" I stuttered quietly. Jerome looked into the Living room and took a step back "Ashley and...Mitch?!" he said quietly. "yep..." I said quickly and quietly. We both ran back to the spacious kitchen and swiftly sat down on the kitchen chairs. "Whats wrong with you two?!" Ashley asked. "nothing" Jerome and I said in Unison."right...Hey where's Mitch and Maria?" Preston asked. "dunno" I replied.

"Wait do you guys hear that?It sounds like someone's going upstairs" Lachlan said quietly. Jerome and I looked at each other with a worried face. "I'm gonna be back guys." Jerome

stuttered. He came over to me and whispered quietly into my ear "I'm gonna go see what they're doing and just check up on them okay?" I nodded. "haha What was that all about?" Rob asked me. "Oh nothing!" I replied trying to hide the fact that I was worried. "pff yeah right!" Annie said grinning. I swear to god Annie can be so similar to me...

Just as this happened I got a text from Jerome,

(J=Jerome S=Sapphire)

J: You'll never believe what just happened!

S: lol what happened?

J: I walked in on them kissing because I didn't know if they were in the room or not and then Mitch said don't tell anyone about us Jerome plz

S: rly •-•

J: yeah 'rly'

S: well that basically means if they ever break up or anything it's gonna be so awkward when we all wanna hang out with each other and then BOOM fucked up relationships, fucked up relationships everywhere!

J: Lol saph it won't be like That! XD

S: you'll see >:3

J: but what do we do now

S: get over it!

Jerome walked in the room as I was typing and made me jump. "Hey" we all said in unison. "so where's Mitch and Maria?" Ashley asked. Jerome and I looked at each other again and we made those 'oh shit we're going to die' faces.

All of a sudden Mitch came in "Hey guys" he said happily. You could tell something happened between Maria and him because there was a love bite (Hickey for any American readers) on the back of his neck. "Hey Mitch what's with the mark on the back of your neck?" Lachlan asked curiously. "it's uh nothing just a bruise..." Mitch stammered. As if anyone believed him! "aside from the 'bruise' on your neck, Where's Maria?" Rob asked smirking "dunno" Mitch said with his voice cracking. We all looked at Mitch suspiciously..."how about we go to bed now..." Preston suggested seeing as we didn't want it to get any more awkward, so we went to bed.

~1am~

I couldn't get to sleep , but it was a normal thing for me because I suffered from insomnia. Since I was already awake, I put on my blue fluffy dressing gown and trotted downstairs. I poured myself a glass of coke and sat on Maria's black leather chairs. I stayed up for ages watching YouTube videos and eventually it got to the time of 6am. I had school in 3 hours and so I creeped upstairs trying not to wake anyone up and I hear...creaking? it was coming from Maria's spare room and it had two bunk beds. Annie, Ashley, Rob and Mat were sharing that room so I opened the door slightly to see Mat on the floor! Typical Mat. Well now he's literally a mat! He must've fell off the bed and it made a creaking sound, good thing he wasn't on the top bunk bed. I closed the door and went to Maria's room which she kindly let me sleep in!

~8am~

I was woken up by Annie."get up before I pour cold water on you!" Annie said smiling like always. I immediately got up "Please don't huuuuurrrrt me!" I said with both of us giggling. Since we didn't bring a change of clothes we'd have to go into school wearing the clothes we wore yesterday which I was perfectly fine with! "Lezz go!" Mitch said as we all headed off to school.