Hot Headed

Our lips connected. It was the most heart warming thing ever. I haven't really experienced love ever since Derek... He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I-if you don't like me that way it's alright... I-I'll j-just leave..." He said about to turn around until I stopped him. I gave him a hug, I felt his soft warm red sweater on the tip of my nose. "Of course I like you." I said quietly. We were about to kiss again but Mitch came. "Oh this is going to be good stuff for the school newspaper. I snatched the camera out of his hands and said "You can't write about it if you don't have any evidence". "Nice one Jones, one day I will get evidence. Also, Lachlan, stay away from Ashley". "I don't plan on going near her, she's touched you." Lachlan said. Then all of a sudden Mitch punched Lachlan in the stomach. "Don't say shit about my girlfriend." Mitch said with a sharp look on his face. "More like girlfriends. I've seen you make out with Charlotte." I said. "At least I have better girlfriends than Lachy. You're really just dating a piece of shit Lachlan!" Mitch said, sharply staring at Lachlan. Now they were face to face. Suddenly, they broke into a fight... I backed away...onto the road, looked right and I saw it coming towards me...!

It hurt...

I felt someone holding my hands, tightly. I tried opening my eyes...but everything felt...heavy. I managed to open my eyes, but everything was a blur...3 figures...2 male and 1 female. Just like in my dream (from the chapter 'Memories'). Was my dream predicting the reality? Perhaps that's a bit silly...maybe it's just a coincidence. I don't think it was just Mitch holding my hand, it seemed like it was Lachlan as well. "Sh-she's awake!" Maria said, almost jumping out of her seat. I saw Lachlan smiling, but Mitch seemed to have no emotion. I gathered the strength to get up. "Sapphire, relax" were the first words from Lachlan as he helped me up and kissed me on the forehead, Mitch looked down and moved his hand away from mine. I had a cast on my arm and quite a few cuts. I didn't really have the strength to speak. "I'm sorry Sapphire...this is all my fault." Mitch said breaking the silence. "Sa-" Lachlan couldn't finish the sentence because the nurse burst in. "Can you three can just leave the patient alone for a while?" The nurse said smiling at me. She looked quite young and she a had Long brown hair up in a bun. I really wanted to thank the nurse she was like...BAWSSS!! However I couldn't speak at all, I really just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

~Meanwhile Outside~

I could just about hear what was going on outside. Ashley burst in. "What the hell have you been doing Mitch!?" Ashley said, I assumed she looked very angry and hot headed. "I-I was checking on Sapphire..." Mitch said in a wary tone."What the fuck you hate her, what you gonna do now go out with her?! Madness this is Mitch, Madness!" Ashley said, clenching her fists. "Maybe if you weren't so clingy this wouldn't happen. I might as well just date Sapphire instead of you!" Mitch said, a bit more louder this time. I feel that I was just as shocked as Ashley. Lachlan and Mitch must be staring the crap out of each other. "Are you breaking up with me?!" Ashley said. I really wish I just had some popcorn or something, because this really feels like a movie or something. A really shit one. "Yeah! Just leave Ashley" Mitch said. I could hear Ashley turning around and stamping out, kinda like a two year old really XD. "Why do you wanna date Sapphire all of a sudden, just an hour ago you hated her!" Lachlan said. "That's none of your business!" Mitchell shouted. They both came back into my room ward thingy (I don't know what they're called XD) and looked very angry at each other. "Hey Sapphire who do you prefer Me or Bitchell" Lachlan said shooting daggers at Mitch with his raging stare. I was shocked. Before I knew it Adam, Preston, Mat and Rob burst into the room. Gosh it was like a family gathering now. "What happened?" Adam, Preston, Mat and Rob all said in sync. Everything went black...I couldn't m......

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. Luckily I have a holiday so hopefully I'll be able to make more chapters soon. Furthermore, I'm still taking Character requests :).

~THAAAATOOOOONNEEEEFAAAAANFIIIICGURRRRRLLLLL :D