Chapter 5- Kirisaki VS Seirin PART 2

Akashi~~

Was that all they were going to do? Fakes until Seirin was caught off guard, if they ever did let down their guard? He heard Aomine sigh in exasperation.

"The score's been the same ever since they took that time-out. This game is going nowhere." he sighed.

Kise and Murasakibara leant back onto their seats, surveying the game while Midorima merely pushed up his glasses. 

"Go Tetsu-kun!" shouted Momoi, desperately trying to cheer them on.

Akashi returned to the game. Hanamiya had at least passed to someone else. He watched intently as Miyuki jumped to stop him from scoring. His eyes widened as the Kirisaki player did another fake, spinning towards Miyuki with his elbows out. Akashi stood up in his seat, knocking Murasakibara's bag of chips over.

"Miyuki!"

His eyes widened even more as a shadow leapt in front of her. It was Kuroko.

"Tetsuya! Miyuki!"

Akashi watched the two of them fall to the ground, both of them unconscious. He shoved the others aside as he moved downstairs to the courts, oblivious to everyone's mutters of complaints, which grew as the other members of the GOM and Momoi followed him. He sprinted onto the court where the Seirin members were crowding.

"Tetsuya! Miyuki!" exclaimed Akashi as he bent down on the floor.

They were both lying on the ground, Kuroko on top of Miyuki. There was blood running down Kuroko's face.

"Oops..." cackled Hanamiya.

Akashi straightened immediately, grabbing Hanamiya's shirt.

"You! You did this! You gave him some sort of signal!"

"Ah, not this again. It was merely an accident!" chuckled Hanamiya.

"Akashi-kun, everyone's watching..." muttered Midorima.

Akashi glanced around and saw all the official people watching him. He didn't want his team disqualified because the captain was being violent. But he was just so angry... But before he could act, Hanamiya slapped Akashi's hand aside and shoved him to the floor. It was obvious that Hanamiya didn't care about the match anymore...

"Whoa, dude!" yelled Aomine.

Akashi picked himself back up, aware that all eyes were on him and Hanamiya. Hanamiya glared at Akashi.

"What is with you?" muttered Akashi angrily.

He walked after Kuroko and Miyuki, who were being taken away from stretchers.

"Wait."

"What now?"

"You, me. Meet at 5 near the back exit. You better be there."

Akashi sighed. "Fine."

Akashi~~

"Doctor, are they okay?"

"The girl, I believe her name is Miyuki, is perfectly fine. But the boy seems to be in a light coma."

"Will he recover?"

"Yes, he will. I'm sure of that at least. The girl will be awake soon though."

"So they can't play in the game..."

"No, they can't"

"Okay, thank you."

Akashi stood to leave and to deliver the news to Seirin.