Chapter 31- Her Dark Side of Evilness (not really...)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 14K READS AND 800 VOTES YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING MY NOTIFICATIONS THANKS FOR THAT I AM SERIOUSLY DOING THIS EVERY CHAPTER LOL

By the way remember that new character I was gonna introduce? He's gonna come out a little while after the training camp so look out for that.

By the way, I know this is only Chapter 31, but I was thinking of doing something special for Chapter 50, if you have any ideas, leave a comment..? And also the second dedication chapter should be like Chapter 45 (in August) if I update one chapter every two weeks, so Chapter 50 should be in October or something so we have a bunch of time to think, and just in case you forget, I'll leave a reminder about it at the bottom of each chapter.

ONTO THE CHAPTER!!

Miyuki~~

"Ow!" winced Miyuki, as the nurse did whatever nurses do with broken bones that had sort of healed.

"Okay, I'm done. It should take around three weeks for them to properly heal."

Three weeks... That would be the Inter-High quarterfinals.

"Okay, thank you."

Miyuki headed out of the sick bay, and headed to the dining hall.

"Miyuki, are you okay?" said Kuroko, worrying as usual over her.

"I'm fine. More or less."

"So, are you participating in the Inter-High?" asked Akashi.

"Apparently, I can't use them until the quarterfinals. That is, if we get there."

"Re wa vefwintly gerring der!" 

"Kaga-chan, how many times have I told you to speak AFTER you swallow?"

Kagami took the biggest swallow that Miyuki had ever seen and said, "I said, we are definitely getting there!!"

Miyuki slapped Kagami on the back. "Since I can't practise for a while, I'll become the proper coach and set up a training schedule. And if you think that Riko-senpai's was hard, you're not going to survive the summer. Thanks for the idea."

Kagami gulped, and the Seirin members that heard Miyuki's terrifying announcement glared at Kagami.

"M-M-Miyuki-senpai!" exclaimed a second year. 

"Yes?" said Miyuki sweetly.

"U-U-Um.. P-Please don't kill us. We won't be able to play properly in matches!" he stuttered, trying to persuade Miyuki.

"Oh really?" said Miyuki.

The boy nodded eagerly.

"Okay. I'll just have to make it only twice as hard as Riko-senpai's..."

He gaped at Miyuki, who smiled innocently at walked to the buffet table. Miyuki had already started thinking about the many different possibilities of torture- um, training. She returned to the table with a sandwich and sat down.

"Hey, aren't you being a bit harsh?" asked Akashi.

Miyuki shrugged, her mouth full of sandwich. She swallowed soon after and said, "If you could live through they can live through it."

"Okay then. You know them better than I do."

Miyuki grinned. "I'm going to have some fun."

"Don't kill them."

Kagami choked on his food, overhearing their conversation.

"K-Kill us?"

"Oh no. Not really." said Miyuki. "Well, kinda."