Chapter 35- Exams Part 1

Miyuki~~

She sighed in frustration. Kagami was annoyingly stupid. Miyuki sat back on her chair, the rubber of her pencil against her chin. Kagami was a valuable player. They needed him for the Inter-High, especially since Miyuki couldn't play yet because of her broken fingers.

"Can I come in, Miyuki?"

"Yes."

Kuroko walked in with a fruit smoothie. "I thought you might want this, it's pretty hot today. Still undecided about Kagami-kun?"

"Well, I've decided to cram as much as information as I can into his tiny little brain. But I have to study too."

"Teaching him the material might help you to remember it."

"I guess so. Right! Call up Kaga-chan, and tomorrow after school, we'll start a group study session. Invite whoever you want."

"Okay."

Kuroko went outside, and Miyuki heard him dial a few people.

"Miyuki, they're coming over at 4 tomorrow."

"Okay. Who's coming?"

"Kagami-kun, Akiyama-kun, Kise-kun, Midorima-kun, Aomine-kun, Murasakibara-kun and Akashi-kun."

"Then I better prepare a lot of snacks... Okay, I'm going out to the shops, so can you tidy up the house a bit?"

"Sure."

Miyuki headed out, and grabbed her skateboard for a quicker way of transport. Clipping on her helmet, she rushed downhill, swerving around people and dog poop.  In no time at all, she had entered the supermarket and grabbed a basket. She headed over to the snack section, and stood there for a while, choosing snacks.

"Oh, what the hell...."

She scooped up a whole handful of snacks and dumped them into her basket, and filled another 3 the same way. Without any effort, she lugged the 4 baskets over to the counter.

"Um... That's... a lot... of snacks.."

"That's right. A few of my friends are a hungry bunch."

"Right."

She paid the correct amount, before taking the many plastic bags outside with her skateboard. Going downhill was fast. But she couldn't ride her skateboard uphill. So with a big, exasperated sigh, she started the long journey up.

Next Day~~

"Oi, Miyuki!!"

Miyuki turned to see Kagami running towards her with Kuroko.

"Kaga-chan, Tetsu! Right, we just have to wait for Katashi-chan now."

"Yuki, don't leave without me!"

"Dumbass, we were waiting for you." said Miyuki, flicking Katashi on the forehead.

"Ow..."

"Well, let's go!"

The four of them arrived promptly at Miyuki's house, and they settled down, waiting for the GoM to arrive.

DING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Miyuki: Our doorbell doesn't sound like that, Author-chan.

Me: Oi, my story, my doorbell.

Miyuki: Sorry?

"Ah, you're all here!"

"Miyukicchi!!"