Chapter 30- Broken and Unhealed

I'm doing this every chapter lol but  whatever.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 600 VOTES AND OVER 12K READS!! ONTO THE CHAPTER!!

Miyuki~

After everyone was done with their laps, Shirogane gathered his group into one of the gyms.

"All right, we'll be playing a game to test your skills."

He split the group in half, and each team had 11 people.

"Miyuki, didn't you break your fingers in the game against Kirisaki?"

She clenched her hand into a fist. "It wasn't as severe as they thought, so it's more or less healed now."

"Great!" exclaimed Kise. "I'll definitely beat you!!"

"We'll see."

Shirogane blew the whistle, and Kise and a tall member from Miyuki's team leapt up for the tip-off. Kise snatched the ball away, and turned to score a three pointer.

"Perfect Copy already, Ki-chan?"

"That's right. And I'll last at least a quarter this time!!"

"We'll see." said Miyuki again.

Miyuki blocked Kise, and stole the ball, and shot her own three-pointer.

"Unfair!! That's what I was going to do!"

"The early bird catches the worm!!"

A member from Kise's team threw the ball in, and Kise, well caught it.

Kise: Caught it? CAUGHT IT? That's soo boring. Can't you change the script to like, Miyuki was just about to intercept, when Kise, who had just published his 12th photobook, caught the ball, with amazing lightning speed, and shot a High Projectile Three!!

Me: Oi, I'm the director, the producer, AND the scriptwriter. My script, my rules.

Miyuki: Does it necessarily have to be Kise catching the ball? Can't it be me?

Me: We can't make this too one-sided.

Miyuki: But it's SOOO much more obvious that I'm better.

Kise: Ehh~ Miyukicchi, that's mean! Authorcchi, if I win this match, I'll give you a free, signed copy of my photobook!!

Me: Tempting... We'll see, back to the story.

Kise CAUGHT (that's right, he caught it) the ball, and swiftly shot a three pointer.

"Ki-chan, this will be reallyyy boring if you just shoot three-pointers. Can't you do something else?"

"You're the one who scored one first!"

"Whatever! Just, try to make it interesting."

Kise shrugged. "Fine with me. But you have to do the same!!"

Miyuki stuck her tongue out. "Alright, alright."

End of First Half

"YESS!! I'M SIX POINTS AHEAD!!" exclaimed Kise.

Miyuki scoffed. "I'm just letting you win. I'll get you back in the next half!!"

Shirogane blew the whistle after ten minutes.

"Time to get serious." grinned Miyuki.

"Same here."

Miyuki's team started with the ball, and immediately, it got intercepted by Kise. Miyuki dashed in front of him, determined not to let him by.