Chapter 39- What's Life Without a Little Chaos?

Getting closer to the dedication chapter~~ And remember about Chapter 50 (the special chapter). Feel free to comment or private message me about any ideas for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki~~

She let herself be pulled along by the first-year, and after what seemed like a lifetime of wandering, they ended up in a dark alley.

"So? What did you want?" demanded Miyuki.

"I wanted t-"

"Oh? Two high schoolers in an isolated alley. Are you about to make out or something?"

Miyuki turned to see a man in his mid-twenties.

"No. Please leave us."

"Come on, I can't miss out on the action, can I?" said the man, grabbing Miyuki's arm.

"Oi, mind your own business old man." scowled Mujimoto.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?"

"So what if I am?"

"Well, feel free to attack me."

"Tch." scoffed Mujimoto, before pushing Miyuki to the ground as the man swung his leg towards her. Mujimoto felt his ribs splinter, as it slammed against his chest.

"Well then little girlie, why don't you come with me?"

Miyuki frantically shook her head before edging away.

"Where are you going? Come back here."

She stood, almost tripping in her haste and ran further into the dark alleyway, and away from the strange man.

"Oi, oi, oi, don't run away."

Miyuki heard footsteps behind her, and ran faster. And it was that moment when she felt a hand grab her ankle. She fell to the ground and screamed in fright.

"Let go of me!"

"Hush now, we don't want to attract any attention do we?"

Miyuki felt a rope wrap around her wrists, binding them firmly behind her back.

"Untie me now!"

"I said to hush, didn't I?" whispered the man, as he tied an oily rag around her mouth.

Muffled screams erupted from her mouth, as she tried to fight back against the strong, muscly arms.

"I said to shut up!" he exclaimed, kicking her in the stomach.

She bent over in pain, but she had no time to recover before she was dragged along further into the darkness.

"Come along with papa. I'll take you to your dream home, and you'll have lots of fun with me. We can even..."

He leant closer to her ears.

"We can even sleep together."

Miyuki realised what he meant by those words. The male she wanted to sleep with was not this guy.

Although still outright terrified, she felt a bubble of fury rising.

"We can live together." he purred softly.

The bubble burst, and she felt infuriated. Forgetting the seriousness of the situation, she kicked backwards, hoping to land a blow in the nuts.

She felt her foot make contact, but it wasn't the right spot.

"Are you trying to hit your old dear old papa? Maybe we need to teach you a lesson."

She felt something cold against her shirt.

Something pointy, and sharp.

'Oh crap...'

"Let go of her. Now."

Miyuki turned her head, to see the redhead of her dreams.

"Sei-chan..."

'What timing...'

The man raised his hands, dropping Miyuki to the ground.

"What are you going to do, boy? Want to end up like him?" snickered the man, indicating Mujimoto on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Tsk." muttered Akashi. "I'm up for the challenge."

In a split second, Akashi felt a blow to his face. He coughed, alarmed to see blood splatter out on the white snow.

"Giving up already?"

Akashi spat the blood out, wiping the corner of his mouth. "I'm not weak like you."

He swung his leg forward, catching the man on the chest. The man fell to the ground in one go, falling unconscious with the impact from the concrete to his head.

"Good riddance." he muttered, before hurrying over to Miyuki.

"Miyuki, are you okay? Do you need an ambulance. No blood? No nothing?"

Miyuki nodded and smiled weakly. "Turns out Mujimoto is a big softie. He pushed me away as that guy tried to attack me."

"But you can't possibly forgive him. He hurt Ryota..."

"It's okay. I won't ever forgive him for what he did to Ki-chan. But he tried to protect me. Call the ambulance for him."

Akashi reluctantly pulled out his phone, turning away as Miyuki got dressed again. As the call ended, he heard a thud behind him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" said Akashi, rushing towards her.

"I'm fine. Just a bit shaky. This is nothing compared to what happened last year after all."

Akashi nodded, and he heard sirens wail in the distance.

Few Days Later~~

"Turns out that the man was a serial rapist that kept evading the police." said Akashi, tossing the newspaper to the table of his hotel room.

Miyuki sighed, her twin next to her.

"I guess our lives will never be less chaotic."

Kise grinned, bandages all over him. "What's life without a little chaos?"

"A little chaos?" snorted Aomine, throwing a pillow at the blonde, who dodged, and the pillow hit Murasakibara's bag of chips.

"Eh, Mine-chin... I'm going to crush you."

Miyuki laughed, throwing another pillow at Murasakibara.

"Grow up my friend. Grow up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update, but it was still within the month XD.