Chapter 16- Power of All

A/N

Thank you SO much for helping me reach over 1K reads!! I really appreciate it!!

P.S. About that new character thing... Any ideas? I decided that you'll have until the first day of October to decide.

Again, thank you for all those reads!!

Miyuki~~

They were third years now. Their final year at Seirin. They had to make the most of it, and this year, they would definitely win the Inter-High and the Winter Cup!!

"Ahh, Tetsu, we're in the same class! Finally!"

Kuroko secretly smiled at her bouncy mood.

"Let's go!"

Miyuki grabbed his hand and pulled him to 3-2, their new class.

"Who's that?"

"Never seen her before."

Miyuki blushed. During the ordeal with Fukumoto, her grades had gone down considerably, enough that she had dropped into the next grade level. But no-one knew about Fukumoto. They probably thought she was just plain stupid.

"Hey, isn't she Kuroko from last year's 2-1?"

"Oh yeah, what's she doing here?"

She sat down next to Kuroko at the back of the classroom, and stuck her nose in a book, hoping to divert their attention away from her.

"Good morning, Kagami-kun."

"Kuroko. Miyu-chan."

"Hello." muttered Miyuki.

Kagami lounged in the seat in front of Kuroko. "Don't worry, you'll get used to their teasing, once you teach them how smart you really are."

"Okay!"

Miyuki straightened up again when the teacher came in, and listened attentively.

"Right, now before we get into lessons, I would like to choose a class representative. Would anyone like to volunteer?"

No-one stood or said anything.

"Anyone? Or will I have to choose someone?"

"Ah, I'll do it... Sir!!"

"Thank you, Miss..."

"Kuroko. Kuroko Miyuki."

"Ah, good. Come up here and receive your information about leadership camp."

Miyuki stood and walked up the aisle, trying to ignore the comments everyone was making.

"Why would she volunteer to be representative?"

"Maybe it's because she doesn't want us to think that she's stupid."

"Yeah."

Distressed, she looked around. Why was everyone being like this? She thought that Kuroko had said everyone was nice...

There was a knock on the door.

"Ah, excuse me?"

"Can I please have Kuroko Miyuki and Kuroko Tetsuya?"

As Miyuki was walking back from the teacher's desk, she stopped abruptly.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you two."

Akashi, Kise, Aomine, Murasakibara and Midorima stood at the door.

"Why do you need us?"