Chapter 29- Training Camp Day 1

OH MA GAWD THANK YOU FOR OVER 10K VIEWS AND OVER 100 COMMENTS AND OVER 500 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     Anyways onto the actual chapter :)

Miyuki~~

Miyuki spooned her oatmeal into her mouth, viewing the occupants of her table. Her brother, Momoi, Akashi, Midorima, Aomine, Murasakibara and Kise were all sitting together. Kuroko was just sleepily eating his eggs and bacon, with his usual bed hair. But Akashi were glaring at the other 5, and they all cowered under his gaze. Miyuki who had completely forgotten about the night's events, as she had been half asleep nudged Akashi.

"Hey, Sei-chan, why are you glaring at them like that? It's sort of scary you know."

"You don't need to know, Miyuki."

She shrugged and picked up her bowl and put it in the sink.

"Well, I'm going for a quick jog." she yelled, before running out of the dining hall to get changed.

It was quite chilly that morning, so Miyuki pulled on a hoodie over her top and leggings and went outside. She leapt down the stairs, and ran outside, the cold morning breeze hitting her face. She stretched before jogging down towards the beach, and did a few laps around the beach before heading back into the hall for the meeting. She slipped into the back, but unfortunately, a titan, also known as Murasakibara was blocking her way. Miyuki jumped up and down, trying to see, when she felt hand grasp her hips and lift her up.

"Eh, what, Mido-chan!!"

She blushed and whispered 'thank you', and he looked away, his cheeks obviously pink.

"Okay." said Shirogane, the coach of Rakuzan. "We'll split into 5 groups, coached by myself, Takeuchi-san, Nakatani-san, Harasawa-san, and Araki-san. The groups have been printed and have been stuck on the noticeboard outside the dining hall."

You could hear the thundering of feet as everyone charged outside. Miyuki jumped down from Midorima, and chased after everyone else. Midorima soon followed.

Miyuki shoved towards to the front of the crowd, and stared at the sheets of paper. She soon found her name, listed under Shirogane. She shoved back out of the crowd, and headed over to Shirogane, where a few second years from other schools were waiting. Miyuki leant against the wall, waiting for other members to come. Soon came Kise, and as usual he went-

"MIYUKICCHIIIII WE'RE IN THE SAME GROUP!!" 

And he ran forward to hug her, but she dodged and he crashed into the wall.

"Eh, Miyukicchi!!" he whined, rubbing his head.

She pulled him up and patted him on the back. "I owe you a sundae."

"Yay, thank you Miyukicchi!"

The second years and first years around them looked at them weirdly, and Miyuki glared at them.

"I can't do anything about you members from other schools, but the two Seirin members in this group... Stare like that again, and I'll make you run laps when we get back. 50 sets of them."

"S-Sorry!" they stuttered, while the other first years smirked.

"But then again, I could always ask the other coaches as well..."

Kise put a hand on Miyuki's head. "Don't you think you're being a bit too harsh?"

Miyuki shrugged. "If I were Sei-chan, I'm pretty sure they would have wet their pants."

Kise nodded wisely. "True that."

Shirogane cleared his throat and called the group to order.

"Well then, I hope you had a good night's sleep, because you're going to need it. First we'll be doing 10 laps around the beach to warm up."

Miyuki grabbed Kise's hand and the two of them rushed down to the beach.

"Race ya!" yelled Miyuki.

"Nyah!" exclaimed Kise as Miyuki let go of his hand and sped up.

Thirty minutes later~~

Miyuki and Kise collapsed in the sand.

"I- win-" panted Kise.

"No- I- win."

They had sprinted the whole time, and were completely exhausted.

"I- win- Mi- yu- ki- cchi-"

"Save your- breath- Kise- it's clear- I- won."

"No- no- no!" denied Kise.

The other members of their group were still on their 7th lap, keeping a steady pace.

"I- win- and- because I- won- I take- that sundae deal- back."

Kise immediately regained his energy and grabbed Miyuki's shoulders. "PLEASE NO NOT THE SUNDAE!!"

"Then say I won."

"Fine, fine. You win, Miyukicchi..."

Miyuki grinned. 

"That's blackmail though.." whined Kise softly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

Akashi~

Akashi looked at the list. He was in Araki's group. He headed over to her, and saw Miyuki with Kise. Akashi sighed. He wished that he was in that group. (O~O confession of love jks) Murasakibara and Midorima were also in Araki's group, along with Himuro.

"Eh~ I'm in the same group as Aka-chin?" said Murasakibara, a lollipop stick poking out of his mouth.

"That's right." said Midorima, pushing up his glasses.

Akashi nodded, and once again glanced at Miyuki and Kise.

"Well then." said Araki, calling everyone's attention onto her. "Go into the 3rd gym, and start warming up, I'll be down there in ten minutes. Any slackers will feel the wrath of my shinai (that thing she whacks/threatens to whack with)

Kuroko~

"I'm happy that I'm with Tetsu, but do I have to be with that spilt-eyebrow jerk?!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SPLIT-EYEBROW JERK?!"

"Um, you, duh. Baka."

"OI!"

"Calm down Aomine-kun, Kagami-kun. Harasawa-san has already started talking."

"For the rest of today, we'll be going to the second gym to improve our goal-making skills, whether it is three-pointers, dunks, or whatever. Then tomorrow we'll have multiple practice matches. Got it? Good. Now off you go."

When he walked away, Aomine and Kagami glared daggers at each other.

"I'LL SCORE MORE POINTS THAN HIM!!" they both exclaimed, and stormed off towards the gym.

Kuroko shrugged and followed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy new year everyone!!