Chapter 21- Jabberwock VS Generation of Miracles

Miyuki~~

"Who are they?" whispered Miyuki into Kuroko's ear. "How do you know them?"

"Right after the Winter Cup, these people came from America to play with the graduated senpai from the other schools. Then, Coach's dad challenged them to a rematch with us and Hyuga-senpai, Takao-kun, Wakamatsu-kun."

"Ahh..."

"I guess they want their revenge now that they finally lost."

"What was the score?"

"Uhh... Something like 103-102. It was very close, but we pulled ahead."

"A buzzer beater?"

"Yes."

"By who?"

"Akashi-kun."

"Sei-chan scored the winning goal?"

"Yeah."

Miyuki's eyes sparkled. "That's great."

"Yeah. Now, listen to what they have to say..."

"Hey, you monkeys!"

"Still not admitting your defeat?" said Aomine.

"Nope. It was just luck. We want to have a rematch."

Miyuki felt Kuroko brush against her shoulder as he went forward.

"Hey look, it's the little runt from the club that time!!"

"We'll have a match now. We have seven players. You have seven players. So we'll each have two reserves. That's fair."

"Hmph. Fine."

They gathered on the opposite sides of the court.

"So." said Akashi. "We'll have Miyuki and Tetsuya on reserve. They've never seen Miyuki play, so she'll be our secret weapon."

"Okay." said Kuroko and Miyuki together.

"We don't have a referee or a scorekeeper or anything..."

"I can do that for the time being." said Miyuki.

"Okay."

GAME START- RANDOM THIRD PERSON VIEW

Miyuki stood in the centre where Murasakibara and Silver stood, ready for the tip-off. She blew the whistle, which was Aquarius's lucky item for today and Midorima had bought her one as a good luck charm for the competition. (such a coincidence) She threw the ball high up in the air.

Murasakibara swiftly grabbed the ball and passed to Akashi, who was guarding Gold. (Why are their names all precious? Like Gold and Silver.....)

"You think you can go up against me?" mocked Gold.

"Of course. I am absolute."

Gold fell to the ground.

"Lower your head."

"Akashi?" said Midorima.

He dribbled over to the hoop, where no. 6 (I just remember that Murasakibara guarded no. 6 and no. 7 at one point in extra game) tried to stop him.

Ankle break...

Akashi shot a three-pointer. He looked back at his teammates. And one eye was red. The other was orange.

"Sei-chan..." though Miyuki, as she had never seen the 'Bokushi' version of Akashi.

"It's fine." said Kuroko. "He won't stay like this forever. He did this last year too, and it helped us win."