Chapter 15- Last Attack

A/N

This chapter's where the story with Fukumoto ends, so it's a slightly longer chapter. Then, the book goes back to what it was like before in the earlier chapters, just chilling and playing basketball, so look forward to that! There will be a new character (boy if you're wondering about the gender) but he's not all psycho like Fukumoto (still hate my own creation). Not sure if anyone will comment, but would you like to choose his name (a japanese name), appearance, personality, likes, etc? If so, comment!! If not, I'll just have to create him by myself... 

P.S. Thank you so much for more than 100 votes!!

Miyuki~~

The six Generation of Miracles plus Miyuki met at the hospital, discussing plans.

"It's been two days since the last attack. The next one should be soon." said Akashi.

Just today, Akashi had finally gained enough strength to start walking again, while the others (excluding Kuroko, I mean, he did almost die) had been released from hospital.

"Any ideas?" asked Akashi.

"Maybe we should keep her at home for a while." suggested Kuroko.

"What about school though?" said Midorima.

"Oh yeah..."

"Well, we could always have a bodyguard or something to supervise her going back and from school." shrugged Akashi.

"I'm not a kid! I can go myself!"

"It's not if you're a kid or not, we're just concerned about your safety."

"I appreciate it, but I still don't need a bodyguard."

"Hmm... Well, what to do you think, Shintaro?"

Midorima shrugged. "If you don't want a bodyguard, we can always just have one or two of Serin's basketball team to come with you."

"Well... I suppose. Fine."

"Great. We have that settled. Tetsuya, you'll be released on Tuesday right?"

"Yes."

"Then we'll have you and Kagami then."

Kuroko nodded. "Okay."

"Who can we have tomorrow?"

"We can have Koganei-senpai and Furihata-kun. They live pretty close."

"You mean cat-face and the other second year?"

"Um... yes..."

The next day~~

"Sorry for making you do this." apologised Miyuki.

"It's fine! Walking with Miyuki-chan is fun."

Miyuki blushed slightly. "Ah, right."

Koganei skipped ahead, scouting for any weird looking people while Furihata stayed beside Miyuki.

"How are you're injuries, Furihata-kun?"

Furihata put his hand to his shoulder, where Fukumoto had cut him.

"It's fine. It wasn't very deep. How's Kuroko-kun?"

"He's healing a lot faster than the doctors anticipated! He'll be out of the hospital tomorrow."

"That's great. Isn't your violin competition tomorrow?"

"Yes. That's why I bought my violin, so I can practice at lunch today." said Miyuki, tapping her violin case.

"Well, good luck!"