Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"What do you want with me?" I asked trying to calm my voice.

"Mutts like you shouldn't ask questions. Haven't you heard the saying curiosity killed the cat?" He said with an amused voice, "just lay down and act like a good doggie." He cooed.

I scooted myself away from from him using the wall as a guidance. He had two beautiful green eyes that were staring at me, but deep down their was a monster, no a demon in their. He looked away outside the window smiling mischievously. He then looked back at me smirking. He started walking towards me. Afraid I started backing up more. He was soon in front of me. His face was hidden, but his figure could be seen as he was covering the moonlight sauntering its way in this eerie room. Locking me against the wall with his arms barricading me in, he leaned in close to my face.

"Get some rest. We have school tomorrow. And if you try to escape........ I will catch you." Taking my arm forcefully he broke it leaving me crying in pain. "It will be worse than this, I promise." He sickly said. Backing away walking towards the middle of the room, he payed down, in which I think was a bed. "Oh, and you're sleeping on the floor tonight." I could only reply back with my pain filled sobs while holding my arms. Somehow I managed to fall asleep that night.

I was awoken to a forceful pull on my healed arm that hurt tremendously. My eyes awakened to that of Alpha Hyde. He forcefully pulled me along as he opened a door from the opposite end. We seemed to walk down a hallway. He opened a door to the right and threw me in. It was a bathroom. He closed the door and locked it behind him. I was lying on the floor with his cold towering glare above me.

"Strip," he said. Bewildered I just looked at him shock fearing what I thought might happen next. "Or do you want me to do it for you." I didn't answer him. Suddenly he grabbed me. I tried to fight him off but was too weak. I screamed. Unexpectedly I felt a wet coldness hit my skin as I realized I was now in the shower.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to get done in here. There clothes on the counter." I glanced at the counter and saw some old raggy clothes laying their unfolded. He continued, " and if you aren't done I will drag you out by myself whether you are finished or not." He then walked to the front of the door looking right at me. Without thinking I spoke.

"Are you going to leave." Without an emotion he spoke.

"4 minutes. And don't worry," he smirked, "I won't do anything you're thinking about. I got better things to bang."

Embrassed I took the shower curtain and pulled it to where I could not be seen. Quickly stripping out of my clothes as fast as I could, I soaped myself there after. After I was done, I wrapped the curtain around my naked body as I got out of the shower reaching for the clothes. I checked up on him just in case. He had a emotionless expression on his face.

"1 minute."

I grabbed my clothes and then went back to the shower pulling it closed. I quickly dressed and got out. He then came over and roughly grabbed my arm pulling me out. He pulled me down the stirs and outside. When he was pulling me I saw some of his pack members as they bowed down at him. Being as rude as he is, he ignored them as he kept dragging me.

He threw me I. The passenger seat of his yellow RX-7 as he got into the other side. It was a speechless conversation as he drove us to the school. We soon arrived. Before getting out, he warned me again. "Remember what happens if you run away. Meet me here again when school ends." He got out. I just stayed in there not wanting to be near him. Once he sensed that I was not following he quickly went to my door, opened it, and dragged me out by the arm. He kept pulling me behind him as I tried to resist him trying to pull away. He just kept pulling harder. I didn't want anyone to see me like this.