Chapter 27

Read the Author's Note if you want to dwelve into my thoughts and hear my little rant of the day after you read the chapter. GOGOGOGOGO!

Chapter 27

Tyler opened the door to Hyde's room. It was dark.

"Hyde?" Tyler called out. He heard a loud noise in the bathroom down the hall from Hyde's room. The water was running. Tyler walked over. Light escaped from underneath. The door was left ajar. Tyler slowly opened the door.

"Hyde." he sad sadly. Hyde sat in the shower fully clothed under the water faucet that sprayed cold water over him. He cuddled up in a ball his fist tightened together, his veins popping out. He hid his face in between his knees hiding it from the world.

Tyler walked up to the shower and closed the water off. He slowly placed his hand on Hyde's head.

"Turn it back on." Hyde said his voice quivering.

Tyler brought Hyde towards him and hugged him. "Hyde, if you want to cry, go ahead and cry. "

Hyde suddenly broke out in a silent cry as he let the tears go sobbing away. "I just didn't want to remember. I just"

"I know. I'm sorry." Tyler said as he held Hyde closer to him.

The Next day

It was New Years day. Everyone was out and about but Adira just stayed in her room. Looking outside at the people played in the snow as it was falling. She cuddled up in her blanket just looking outside into the distance. She soon got tired and slept. For some reason she was just really cold. She just felt really cold.

She soon woke up from slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and jumped back when she saw Tyler's face looking straight at hers. He smiled and laughed in amusement at her reaction.

"Tyler, you scared me!" Adira said as she held her hand towards her chest.

"You're reaction was sooo soso funny!" he laughed.

Adira gave him a disapproving look. She looked outside. It was a bit dark already. Did I sleep the whole day she thought.

"Happy New year, Adira." Tyler said. Adira smiled.

"Happy New year to you too." Adira sweetly said back.

"So I got a present for you, but I need you to come with me to get it."

"Really?" Adira said surprised, "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone would give me something. If I knew I would've prepared something for you."

Tyler chuckled. "It's fine. It's nothing big anyway." He looked Adira up and down and brought his fingers to his chin. "Anyways you need to dress up prettier."

"Is this not good enough." Adira said as she looked down at herself then again up to Tyler.

"Change." Tyler sighed, "wear something pretty."

"Well ok." Tyler left the room and gave Adira time to change.

After a few minutes, Adira came out.

"Is this fine?" she twirled around. She was wearing a dark blue dress that went to her knees. She let down her hair which was in lose waves. She had no make up on but nonetheless, she was still very stunning.

"Yeah, you look pretty. Anyway, let's get going." Tyler said. He didn't really sound sincere. In truth he was just felt really rushed because he was so excited.

Adira followed Tyler. He led her through the pack house going to the bottom floor. They went down a long hallway. Adira had never been here before. They stopped before a door.