Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Knock! Knock!

"Can I come in Adira?" Tyler asked

"Yeah." Adira said as she was coloring a child's coloring sheet. The door opened and she looked up and smiled at Tyler.

Tyler made his way over to her bed and layed down on it. "I haven't seen you for the past two days. You never came out." he said accusingly. Immediately Adira blushed and looked away. Tyler looked at Adira throught the side of his eye and slowly turned his head. "Something happened when I was gone, did it." he said.

"Nothing happened!" Adira quickly looked at him staring straight into his face hoping he wouldn't see through her lie. Tyler gave her a death glare and Adira immediately glupped.

"I kissed him....." Adira said bashfully as her voice went lower at the end of her sentence and she looked down playing with his fingers.

There was a moment of silence and the suddenly "HAHAAHAHAHaH! That's all. And here I thought someone died." Tyler laughed as he held his hands to his stomach. "So did he kiss back?"

Adira shrugged her shoulders not really recalling what happened that night but the fact that she had kissed him. Tyler continued to laugh. "Oh please stop! You're embarrassing me." Adira said as she hid her face behind her hands.

"Oh all right. Well, I should get going. " Tyler said as he got up and made his way to the door. Before he left, Adira decided to ask Tyler something that she had been meaning to ask since yesterday. She overheard some pack member's converstation.

"Tyler can I ask you something before you leave?" Tyler stopped and turend his head body back.

"Sure! What is it?" He smiled.

"Ummm..... Is Angela your sister?"

Tyler's face slowly fell into a neutral facial expression as he looked her into the eyes.

"Yea she is."

Adira sucked in a breath.

(What she heard yesterday)

Adira snuck downstairs into the kitchen at night to get a late time snack. All day she had been holed up in her room because she didn't want to face Hyde because of embrassement. It was winter holidays and she didn't have school. She slowly went down the stairs but stopped as soon as she hear voices.

    She quickly peeked her head around the corner the bright light fromt eh kitchen blinding her at first but she soon adjusted. There sat 2 girls gossiping one sitting on the counter eating chips the other sitting at the table drinking.

    "Angela is a fu**ing b**ch. I can't stand that sh** bag. Asking Tyler for this and that." The girl drinking said as she started mickmincking Angela's voice "Oh Ty! Please save me. Give me this, give me that." She said and continued "that inconsiderate bit*h....... Betrayer."

"I'd already snap her neck if she wasn't Tyler's sister." the other girl said who was sitting on the counter.
Adira sucked in a breath and quietly retreated back to her room deciding that she was stepping into something that she shouldn't be stepping into. As she made her way back, many questions flowed through her mind.

Back to present time

"Why are you so nice to me." Adira asked Tyler looking down to the ground.

"I don't know why either." Tyler said. "I guess you're important to Hyde and what Hyde wants, I guess....... I guess I want it too. Though I did despise you at first, I don't think I can hate you because you're actually a pretty cool person."