Chapter 40

A.N We've reached 100K views!!!!!

Chapter 40

Adira made her way into Wade's territory. At first she was attacked as she was thought to be a rogue, but eventaully the girl who attacked Adira backed off as she smelt the scent of Hyde.

After mindlinking Wade, the girl was ordered to take Adira to the pack house. Adira looked at her former home. She rembered a lot of it. Eventually they made it to the familar pack house. She was led inside, inside of Wade's study. Wade sat behind his desk working on some papers. He looked up into Adira's eyes. Then he looked down as he continued his work.

"What brings you here?" he asked her.

"I came to solve some issues." Adira said.

"Speak." he said as he kept on writing.

"Was I part of your revenge against Hyde?"

Everything went silent as the only thing you heard was Wade's pen drop. His fingers started shaking as he place his left hand over his right to steady it. He then grabbed it and placed it under the desk where it could be hidden. He recomposed himself. "What are you talking about.Does Hyde know you are here?"

"No. I came on my own."

"What did he say to you." Wade asked nervously as he got up and walked towards her.

"He told me what he did to you. That he.. Killed your mate."

By these words, Wade stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes. He made a painful face.

"So then, you know then. It's true. He killed my mate." Wade laughed as he recomposed himself. "For that, he's going to die. I'm gonna make sure of it." Wade said dangerously. "I'm gonna kill him." He looked at Adira crazily.

"Was what he did so wrong?." Adira asked a bit shcoked by Wade's reaction.

"Wrong?" Wade asked in beleif. "Was it so wrong?" he screamed enraged. But it was all a ploy hiding his true feelings. He was never one to express the true him. In essence, he was a complicated liar, a liar to himself and a liar to others. But his sincerity was always buried deep within. "Imagine, you had everything you ever wanted in your hand only to stay for a second and then taken away forever. It felt as if a thousand strings of my soul detached from heaven into an endless abyss. Imagine if, back in the days you loved me, if I were deprived of living, killed, and stuck in front of you, what would you feel? You'd want to kill my murderer wouldn't you?" Some of the feelings of Wade were expressed to be true. Though the feelings were a reality of the past, somehow over time they seemed to soften only to be used again in a act to make a loved one hate and scorn the actor. "No imagine, if that were Hyde." He said looking at her angrily. "You'd pull the trigger and slice my heart with a silver bullet." A tear slipped out.

"Love comes in all forms. It can't be avoided that revenge is wanted for those who have been taken from us. Someone told me once that we fight to save and live. You're revenge is unavoidable if you do not see the viewpoint of someone else. So once you got your revenge, how do you live?"

"Recklessly until the day, the moon goddess decides to take you."

"Leaving the people that care and love you behind, wouldn't that invoke revenge in them also?"

"That's not my problem."

"Revenge is an endless cycle that destroys the soul to dust. Move on. Be happy.I know you aren't happy."

"So you know everything. Everything, even my petty revenge that didn't work. I'm pitiful aren't I."

"No-" Adira was interuppted.