Chapter 8

Chapter 8

We arrived at the pack house. I got off Tyler. He ran back into the woods and came out dresed in a pair of sweats and a tank top. At the side of his tank, I could see the redness that was seeping through.

"Tyler, you're side! You're bleeding."

"If it wasn't obvious" he sarcastically says as he walks past me towards the pack house.

"You need to get it checked out."

"I know that. Duhhh" he says annoyed.

"Oh ok...." i say. I look down a bit embarrassed. Before we enter the pack house, Tyler puts his hand above my head and pets it. He sighs. He then turns around and walks in walking towards the direction of the clinic.

I walk back to my room and sat down at my usual corner. The sheets were changed from yesterday. The bed was no longer covered in feathers. It was all made with new sheets. I sighed and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was surprised to see that it was already night. The moonlight shone through like usual. I looked over to the bed. Alpha Hyde was already sleeping. His back towards me. He didn't have a blanket on today. His back was horribly covered in bandages where the blood had already seeped through. It looked painful. At the end of his bed was a first aid kit. DId he not go to the clinic. I made my way towards him. I gently touched the bandages on his back. He winced.

"Stop that. It hurts!" he quietly said.

"You need to get it properly cleaned." i said. He just ignores me. Annoyed, I start taking the badly wrapped bandages off. He looks over his shoulder a bit angry.

"What are you doing?"

Unwavering I answer him back. "Redoing your bandages. Seeing as how clearly stubborn you are, I'll just do it myself"

"Stop it." he growled.

I just ignore him and keep taking it off. He grabs my wrist. I forcefully pull it out as I take off the last bandage off and he screams in pain.

"Fu*k!" he screams. I then go to the first aid kit and get out a cleaning wipe. I gently wipe off all the blood and clean the cuts up. I put ointment on the cuts and bruises. Surprising Alpha Hyde obdiently stays still. I think he is more worried about the pain rather than who is putting on the bandages. I then gently wrap the wound. I throw away the trash and then clean up. Before leaving, I put the blanket over his body which he does not object to surprisinly.

I got back to my usual corner and close my eyes. I open them again when I hear him speak.

"You know, it hurts a lot when you get rejected by your mate. Honestly," he laughs, Not in an evil way but in a sad one, "my physical wounds cannot compare to the ones in my heart."

"I know it hurts, but at least you have a definte answer. I'd say it hurst even more when you'd have to make that decision for yoursel of whether he loves you because you won't know whether your answer is the truth or just a lie." I say.

"He hasn't given you an answer." He states instead of questions. "He's scared and selfish."

"How would you know that I ask?"

"I see things, that maybe you cannot see, just as how you may see things that I cannot see."

I don't answer him. Just like that we end the night. Me thinkig deeply about what he says.

And just like that, 2 know where they stand, the other 2 they don't. If 1 were to have a happy ending, 3 would not. A love story is complicated, just as the hearts of humans.

End of Chapter 8

A. N

Hoped you like the chapter! Do you like how Alpha Hyde has became a little warmer towards our main protagoinist. I realize I did not give her a name. Opss lol! Well I'm in the making of thinking of one, but if you guys know of a unique and pretty name, I'm open to any. I'd like suggestions and I'll choose the one I like the best. Thanks for reading.

Love, Dola