Chapter 4

Chapter 4

That night he didn't come back to the room. I just sat in the corner looking at the door, shivering with fright from every noise I heard outside. As the light appears into the room signaling the morning, I see the door open. I tense up.

Alpha Hyde appears dressed casually. He quickly grabs me. I scream hysterically as I fear for my life. He slaps me. I stop screaming. Everything stops. All is heard is silence. He takes my hand again and drags me behind him.

I'm surprised to find myself in the bathroom. After I get done, we leave for school. Silence. My fingers can't help but be cold and shiver.

School has now ended. It is now time I see Alpha Hyde again.My heart beats rapidly. Every step, I get closer to him. It seems as if my breaths become shorter and shorter making me feel closer to death. He gives me a deathly smirk as he leans on the wall, his arms crossed..

When I finally meet this monster, I look down. He quickly grabs my hand and without any hesitation. He drags me out of the school doors. Again the people look. They see my misery.

Go die if you are not here to help me I think. It's always the same everyday. I always see my mate. He looks at me once then looks away. If you loved me you would've never left me here with him Wade. I hate you. All I could do was stare at him as he ignored and looked away. I hate you so much. Again I know I'm lying to myself. I know I don't hate him. After throwing me in the car, I again arrived in the same room I've always been in. Alpha Hyde leaves me again.

Many days have passed. I've become accustomed to this schedule. I fear. Not because of the current circumstances I'm in, but because of the consequences that lie ahead if I make one mistake. If he asks me to submit. I will submit. I will listen to him like I'm his slave. This is to only save myself from the consequences that I fear will come such as the man who was dragged by chains.

As defeated and enslaved I look, I was imprisoned in this circle. This long lasting circle. I could never get out of. If I did try to get out of it then who knows, Alpha Hyde would've already dragging me in chains behind him.

Whenever he leaves me to be in the room by myself, it's when I can think about this life. I hate you monster. I hate you so much. I hate you Alpha Hyde. I punch the ground multiple times. I hold my tears in. He could just pop in here again and see me. I will never ever show him my weak side. I will never. HE will never see my tears.

He comes back in the room at night. I stay cuddled in a corner of the room. The hardwood flooring is cold. The air is cold. My fingers are cold. I look down. I sneak a glance up on his face. The darkness hides his face, but never his eyes. His cold green eyes. I could see a small smirk on his face as he step into the moonlight, letting the light illuminate his dark black hair. I look down and turn away into the corner.

I hear the shuffling of moments. I hear a plop. It's evident he is taking off his clothes. I'm not nervous at all. At first I was thinking he was going to do bad to me the first time he did this, but he never lays a hand. I already know he is in his boxers when I hear the creaking of the mattress. He shuffles. I slowly turn back and see himself wrapping himself in the blanket. Everyday is always like this.

The next day is the same,. Then the next, the next, and the next. Slowly my heart seems to be dying as my emotions leak out like wine flowing out rapidly out of a barrel punctured by a stone hammer.

Again the same routine. When I meet the eyes of my mate, I can't help but feel hurt. Kill me.

2 weeks pass. Everyone just gives me a pity look. Out of those 2 weeks, I'm only beat up 3 times by girls. Alpha Hyde sees the evidence of my beating, but never in action but he doesn't care. My mate sees them but doesn't care. Everyone sees the evidence but doesn't really care. We live in a cruel world. Can you blame me for hating them?