Chapter 29

My Feelings. I'm so confused.

Feelings, they were something uncontrollable. That's what Hyde felt when he quietly sneaked looks at Adira after his sin. Feelings. Yes, feelings.

As Adira looked at Hyde she felt embarrassed. She didn't want to think of what happened. She didn't know how to react.

RRRuhhhh, you could hear a motor come on. The lights quickly came on. Hyde quickly got up to hide as he was shirtless because he got drenched in water. What he didn't know was that Adira followed him before he was gone in fear of being lost in this library labryinth forever. She quickly and lightly tugged his jeans. He turned back startled but quickly gave out a yelp which made Adira yelp.

"Ummm, I'm sorry if I scared you but I can't seem to find my way out." Adira quietly said as she looked down at Hyde, blushed, and then quickly turned away.

"I'll take you back." he said shortly as he grabbed her hand and led her through the maze. The warmth transferred between the two was warm. It made Adira comfortable and safe while to Hyde it made him anxious and nervous.

Soon enough they reached back into the first floor.

"Thank you!" Adira said as she let go of his hand and was about to go but stopped shortly. Hyde still held on as he looked into her eyes. After he relized what he was doing he et her go and quickly turned away and silently walked backed into the darkness.

School was now back in session. Adira had to stay with another pack member in the pack before the water and electricity problem was fixed. Throughout those days she didn't see Hyde at all. That morning when she was going to Tyler car to go to school, she didn' see him there at all. Instead she saw Hyde.

"Get in." He said as Adira quickly scrabled in into the Rx-7 she once rode. On the way there, they didn't speak a word. After getting out, Hyde surprised her by taking her hand and leading her to her class. His bold actions made Adira feel out of place. It made her think about it a lot and finally came to realize a conclusion about his actions. The kiss, the hand holding. It was all so much. She didn't know how she felt, but all she could do was assume his feelings. She didn't know what to do.

Finnallly last period came as her classes flew by instanely. To her surprise a new member was joining her class. In walked a strong aura who could instanely draw her in. She hated that.

"Class, as you know who this already is, he will be joing the class as of today."

"Hello" Wade said in a low voice as he looked down, then up scanning everyone until his eyes feel on Adira. It lingered there for a second until he finnally pried them away.

"Wade you can take a seat anywhere."

"Thank you Mr. Harper."

He silently made his way towards the classroom side Adira was on . Then suddenly, he got closer, then closer, and then closer. Adira held in her breath. Then he stopped right next to Adira. He touched the chair next to her. He slightly pulled it. Suddenly he stopped as he quickly pushed the chair in harshly as everyone jumped up, even Adira. He then suddenly made his way to the chair diagonal and in front of Adira where no one sat and where no one was there to accompany him.

"Well class, I guess I will continue the lesson then." Mrs. Harper said.

Throughout the lecture, Adira was so distracted by Wade. Wade just sat there tapping his fingers on the desk looking intently at Mr. Harper. Adira, she didn't know what to feel. Concentrate she told herself.

After the end of the lesson, Mrs. Harper introduced a project. A TEAM project. Everyone groaned.

"Well alright then, go find your partners." Mrs. Harper chirped. No one dared to approach the Alpha as he gave an itimidating aura. Adira walked around desperately trying to find a partner, but in the end it turned out that everyone was already paired as they were friends with each other. Adira was always a loner and now she dreaded it anymore. She went back to her seat defeated.

Wade then got up from his seat and walked silently to Adira. "I guess we are partners." he said lackadasically.

"I guess we are." Adira anxiously said. Slowly Wade pulled the chair he was touching earliar in class and took the seat which he so oh so furiously so wanted to claim but resisted.

Adira looked down at her hands as she was trying hard to focus, and Wade couldn't help to resist a small smile.

As soon as the bell rang Adira quickly packed up her stuff and speed walked out the door. On her way out she bumped into a muscular chest. In the process she dropped her books and fell down on her posterior. She looked up a bit annoyed but soon changed her facial expression to one of respect.

Hyde looked down at her. He bent down on his knees so that he was eye level with Adira. He slowly inched forward putting his mouth close to her ear. Adira skin grew cold as her heart started beating furiously.

"I was waiting for you." he silently said. He quickly pulled back and then looked up at the towering presence behind Adira who glared at him dangerously. Adira was too startled to even notice her surroundings as he mind went blank as it seemed to be only Hyde and her in this school hallway.

"I guess you can't walk?" Hyde asked as he suddenly picked Adira up bridal style and started walking away. Adira just looked into his eyes as she was locked in a day dream.

"Drew, pick up her books and bring them back to the pack house." Hyde commanded as he left the hallway with Adira's stare on him and Wade blistering glare aiming arrows at his back.

Hyde softly put Adira into the passenger seat and drove home. On the way home, Adira finnaly spoke.

"Why are you doing this?" she spoke softly.

"Doing what?" Hyde replied back.

"You know what." she quickly replied.

Hyde took his eyes off the road and looked at Adira who stared straight ahead. He then looked back to the road.

"You know, that WE can't happen. It's too wrong. Stop making me so confused about you."

Hyde's eyes widened? "You know?"

"I'm not stupid."

Hyde took a deep breath in. "I like you." he looked at Adira. "I don't know how you feel about that, but I like you. I like you a lot."

"You don't know what you are talking about. You're just sad. You just find comfort in me."

Hyde slammed on the brakes as he stared at Adira furiously, "I like you! I really do like you! I'm not the kind of person who would do that to you. I know that the way I express my feeling are contradicting and I sure do not in hell know how to act in front of you. But I do know i like you. I know that. And when I want to something, I will do anything to get it. But you, I don't know what to do. I know that it's wrong to like my brother's mate, but you drive me mad. You make me crazy and I can't help but fall for you!" Hyde expressively said as he hit the driver wheel. He layed his head on the wheel. After a moment of silence he turned his head over to look at Adira. "Don't you like me too?" he asked as a tear slipped out of his eye.

Adira looked at her hands teary eyed. "We can't. It's too much of a sin and burden to me. I'm sorry." Adira quickly opened the door and ran out into the woods before she let him see her tears. Hyde layed his head on the driver's wheel and silently sobbed his broken heart out. 

A.N 

I know this is a bit of a mess, but I wrote this in a rush. Sorry!