Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"You killed her." Wade cried. "She was precious to me. She's gone." His cry shook the trees as his unleashed all hisi power lettinig him be the most vulnerable he had ever been. "She's dead." Wade cried as he craddled his dead mate's head in his arm holding it close to his face as his tears fell down onto the now lifeless face of his mate.

Hyde started shaking violently as he looked at his hands tainted in blood.

"Why?! Just Why?" Wade cried. Hyde started to back away.

"I.......I" Hyde didn't know what to say. He steped back. His heart dropped. His breathing rapidly quickened.

"She was sick, she didn't deserve this!" Wade cried.

"I-... I" Hyde couldn't find words. Suddenly, loud footsteps came and many pack members including Alpha Woods surround the scene as they were responsive to Wade's cry. Wade laid on the ground holding his mate's head crying as Alpha Woods looked sadly at Hyde then turned away.

"Take Hyde home and the rest of the injured." he instructed to pack members. Alpha Woods's Beta took Hyde softly and guided him away as the rest took care of Tyler and the boys. Hyde kept looking back at his brother. He suddenly collapsed as he was too shocked. The last thing he heard was Wade shouting at everyone to "Back Away" and to not touch her.

Alpha woods and the pack members left as Wade shouted at them to leave. Wade stayed all night till sunrise as he looked at his mate. He stopped crying as he was singing her the song she always sung to him when they met.

He met her a year back when he was walking through the woods. The moment he saw her, he instantly fell in love. She looked at him once then started running away. The anious Wade couldn't understand her actions as he ran after her at once. He tackled her down. He nuzzled her neck. She tried to fight him off.

He took a good look at her. She was beautiful. She eventually got free of Wade but Wade grabbed her hand before she could escape again. He felt the sparks between him as he couldn't help smile.

"You know I'm a rougue right." his mate said. "It means I drink werewolf blood, and I might drink yours." she said.

"Don't matter. I'll give you my blood whenever you want." Wade said as he brought his llips to hers to kiss her.

Everyday they met and got to know each other. Wade ahd insisted to bring her to the pack to introduce her but she admaently reused as she knew she would still be considered rogue and would have to live a rogue for the rest of her life.

The story of the rogues starts out way back into the past. This begins with a story of two, a male and a female who were both mate, both werewolves. They were both evil rulers as had a obsessive love. They killed any threats to thier love killing all children, women, and men that had even the slightest affection towards thier mate. Their jealousy was immense as they both killed for they wanted each other to only themselves. Eventually, the moon goodness acknowlege this cruety as many begged for those two to be slaughted. The moon goddess couln't and didn't want to kill her children as these two's only fault was loving each other. In the end, she banished these two to live in the wilderness in isolation. Then in time, these tow had a child. This child was cursed with a sickness from those they killed in the past. These wandering souls infected the child with a bloodthirsty spirit in anger and revenge. In the end, the child had to live off of werewolf blood. Wade's mate was a descendent of the couple as all rogues were. Though they might've been kind at heart, they were all hated because of who they were and their way of survival.

Wade couldn't find it in his heart to hate his mate. He accepted her as she was. He loved her. She was beautfiul and kind. Wade would occassionaly serve his blood to her to appease her apppetite, but sometimes it wouldn't be enough as she would could on a rampage, in which Wade had committed much murder. It was all for her. He loverd her. She wasn't bad, She was just sick.

Because the moment when you met your mate was a moment of true happiness. Just being with them made your heart at ease.

There was a time where they were brokoen. Wade's mate had tried to kill herself as she hated how wade committed these acts of atriosity to serve her. She hated herself. Wade had found her almost half dead. He was of course angered by actions. She evetally rejected him as she ran and hid. It was only a few days later, that Wade would experience his mother's and father's tragic moment. Wade was heartbroken, stressed, and sad. It was now that he had expereienced a state of lonliness and depressioin. He shut himself out to the world and everyone else. There was one time he came out though. It was during the night. He could feel that his mother needed him throught there bond. He snuck into the dungeon. His mother cried at his distarous state after she saw him.

She beckoned him to become Alpha. To steal the title away from Hyde. He disagreed. He didn't want that. He didn't have greed for any of that. Though he knew he would be treated lesser than Hyde in the future, he didn't mind. As long as he had his mate by his side, but now, he didn't realy care for anything. Even if he died, he didn't mind. He was broken.

"I did this for you. BECAUSE OF HYDE, you are the way you are now. I want you to be what you were destined to become. Because of Hyde, your life is like this. Don't you want pride and glory?"

Wade cried in frustration as he was tired of hearing all this. He didn't want anything. He left. And so when the day came where his mother had committed suicide, he laughed in mockery as he saw his dead mother's body.

"You would've said you died because of Hyde too right?" Wade quietly questioned his mother. "No mother, it was because of me. It was because of my foolishness of being born. I should've never been born. I'm so sorry I made your life like this." There Wade would mourn as he lost once he loved and care.

And then one day would come when he would meet his mate again in his dream. He felt that she was in danger. He would quickly get up out of bed and run out to her rescue. She was getting attacked by other rogues and a witch. Wade was too weak to fight against these wolves but he still did mangae to kill many of them. HIs mate cried while he was being attacked, but he still stood up to fight for his love. Eventually, he defeated all of them. The last he killed was the witch, but before the witch died, she had casted a curees on wade's beloved. She'd be forever bound to this terriory of which she could never leave. And that was the reason why Wade would go so far as to being a mocked and pitiful slave of Hyde in the future because he wanted to stay with his mate. Eventually he would give himself n body and soul to her as she would do the same. They lived happily. Wade would always stay here and eventually claim her to be his forever without any objection from anyone. That was his goal.

So when he felt her that she was in trouble, that one cursed night, he ran to save her. He pulled agaisnt the needles as they ripped his skin, but he didnt care. He ran fast and hard. He was in pain, but it was all numb as his only focus was to save his mate. But that moment he saw Hyde tear her head off, all he felt was emptiness and pain. Yea, that was al he felt that night.

He looked at her face once more as he gently touched it. He kissed her cheek. "For you, I will never love another. I will make sure to get revenge." He hugged her tightly as he was ready to walk the path of no turning back. 

A.N 

Guess I'd post this chapter since I'm feeling generous and apolegtic. Don't expect a update tomorrow because I stilll need to work on the new chapters. Thanks for your support and for reading. You guys are amazing!

Love, Dola