Chapter 35

Good Job on completing the quest. Sry it took a while. I had no internet. In apology the next chapter will be uploaded.

Chapter 35

Alpha Woods walked into Wade's room.

"Wade, will you go to the funeral." he asked.

There was no reply. "Your mom, she would've wanted you there." There was no reply. "I left you clothes on the bed if you do decided to come." There was no reply. "I'll be leaving now.

After he heard the door shut, Wade looked at the closed door. He still looked dead as ever. He let out a breath as he close his eye wanting to escape from reality.

A tear slipped out of his eyes. "No it was because of me." he softly said as he stared out the window watching Hyde who gave him a glance in his black suit right before he entered the black car.

Hyde sat down on a chair away from his mother's casket. He didn't want to look at her. He was scared to. He was still scared of her from the past. He slightly ran his finger over his bandaged wound and winced as he could still remember how cold the knife was. There and there a pack member would send their consoles, but Hyde knew many of them weren't sincere. He didn't know how to feel about his mother's death. She had apparently bit her tongue and committed suicide. Hyde felt guilty. Because of him. Everything was because of him. He frowned. Everything was just normal and then suddenly everything he thought he knew of, betrayed him. Hyde looked down at his hands that were folded together wanting to run away. Suddenly he felt a familiar warmth touch his back.

"Chin up Hyde. Pride is important to a future Alpha." Hyde looked up and opened his eyes wide.

"Wade?" he said, "You came!" Hyde got up from his chair and hugged Wade tightly. Wade gave a soft sad smile. Suddenly Wade was pulled away from a pack member who was also bewildered by the boy's appearance. Time passed slowly as Hyde would watch afar as Wade chatted with many members of the pack. Eventually they left Wade alone but Hyde was always looking at Wade. He suddenly got curious as Wade left the funeral home. He silently followed behind.

Hyde walked away from the funeral home as he followed wade and he also couldn't stand the depression. After about walking a mile or so he stopped when he saw the silver haired girl once again. Rogue. She had blood dripping down from her mouth. What surprised him after was Wade who emerged from behind a tree. He had blood dripping from his arm.

"Wade." Hyde softly called out. The she rogue instantly turned her head and stared at Hyde for a second then ran away. Hyde ran to her ready to attack but was forced back by Wade to which his surprised already appeared before him. Suddenly everything was silent as Wade bent down to whisper something in Hyde's ear. A bird cawed breaking what was heard. Hyde stared straight ahead shocked at the words Wade spouted. Hyde's skin turned cold and Hyde shook in fear.. Wade slowly backed away from Hyde face and looked at his eyes. Slowly Wade walked past him. Though Wade had dark circles around his eyes and looked dead, that disguise could not hide the menace behind his true face.

Hyde stood still for awhile before finding the courage to leave. Wade was long gone. Hyde made his way back towards the funeral home. He quietly blended in. When he sat down he made eye contact with Wade to which he immediately turned away and took a slow deep breath. When he looked back, Wade turned his gaze away as he started talking to a pack member. Wade acted like the normal Wade but with a disheveled appearance.

The burial came. They closed the casket, put her in the ground, and buried her in. Hyde watched from afar while watching Wade at the same time while also rembering his words. After the burial, Hyde got in the car with Wade by his side. They went home with no words as it was just silent. Hyde quickly walked to his room not wanting to talk to anyone. Before he reached, his skin chilled as he felt a familiar hand.

"I'm sorry Hyde. I didn't mean to be like that back then. I hope you aren't shaken." Hyde got out of his grasp and kept walking. "Hyde, whatever happened to mom, it's not your fault." Wade said softly but enough so that Hyde heard. Hyde stiffened up for a moment then walked away. He opened the door and closed the door behind him. Then he sat down as he cried.

Wade went back to his room. He layed on the bed. He put his hand to his heart. He sighed. The door opened. In walked Alpha Woods.

"Wade." he said.

"Hi dad." Wade said as he got up.

"I jsut wanted to say, I'm glad you came to your mother's funeral."

"Yeah I guess I am to."

"Before your mother died, she asked me a favor."

"Whatever she wanted, don't do it." Wade said instantly.

Alpha Woods sighed. "She asked me to make you an Alpha."

Suddenly Wade got up and threw a glass cup that was on the table past Alpha Woods face. It smashed into pieces behind Alpha Woods as it hit the door. "I TOLD YOU NO!"

"WADE!" Alpha Woods screamed as Wade started throwing things in anger.

"You know what I told you before! I don't want it. I can't leave! Please don't force me out!" Wade cried. "You're just trying to get rid of me now. Aren't you. You hate me! You can't stand me! I don't want to be an Alpha." Wade said as he finnaly stopped throwing things and stared at his father angrly. "You just want me out because you think that everything happened because of me right? You think that Hyde got hurt because of me, that's why you want me out!"

"Wade, that's not it!"

"No, I told you my reasons for staying. I told you already. I told you why I didn't want to be Alpha. Don't do this to me. I'll be Hyde's slave for life. Just please, please let me stay."

"Leave everything behind. Start anew. It'll be better for you."

"You know how it feels already. It's like you're constantly drowing when you're gone for too long. If it hurts this much, then I'm pretty sure it'll hurt more when you're gone forever."

"I'll leave for now. This discussion is still not over." Alpha Woods walked out closing the door behind him.

Wade fell onto his bed crying as he put his wrist that the rogue had bit into close to his forhead. "I'll never leave." he whispered. 

End of Chapter 35