Chapter 16

Angela looked at Wade bewildered. Out of nowhere Wade threw the tomato he was about to eat at a boy.

"What was that for?" She asked

"Nothing." Wade reply while Taking bites of the tomato, "I just felt like it."

Hyde looked at Wade surprised. He saw the whole thing take place. After looking at Adira for a few seconds, a tomato exploded on her head. He saw the wolves at the table laughing and her looking down. He knew that she wanted to cry. She'd always looked down and breathe heavily whenever she was trying hard to keep herself from crying. Hyde lifted up his tray ready to throw it at the boy who was laughing. He had a flashback to his childhood. As he was on the floor, dripped from head to toe with honey, there were kids laughing at him. He gripped the tray harder and was about to throw but stopped when he saw a tomato release from Wade's hand and quickly traveled towards the boy head. He had a flashback again. Hyde was crouched down crying. He heard some shouting and all the laughing kids ran away. In ran Wade who hugged Hyde as Hyde cried on his shoulder.

"They poured honey on me." Hyde sobbed.

"Yeah, I know. I'll get them later."

(end of flashback)

Hyde looked at Wade as Wade picked up another tomato and laid back biting into it acting as if nothing happened. He saw the bewildered face Angela had on her face. He then looked at Adira wondering what her reaction was. He saw her looking at her attacker surprised. She quickly looked towards him meeting his eyes. For a moment, he felt frozen. He wasn't so sure what he was feeling, but he warmth fill him. He suddenly felt cold as she looked away. He wasn't so sure why she was affecting him so much. Her face expression changed as she looked at Wade with a face of disbeleif.

Wade didn't look at her even though he knew she was looking at him. He saw the whole thing play as he'd always keep an eye on her secretely. He was always watching her. Always. As soon as he saw the tomato hit her, he felt anger. Usually during moments that she came to harm, he'd have the strength to not go to her. The strenght to not care and protect her. The strength to act like he didn't see anything. Today though it seemed as if his cage was open. He broke out. He moved a little but stopped when he realized what he was doing. He didn't want to leave her in humilation though. He quickly got a tomato and threw it with all his strengh at the a**hole who hit what was HIS. As the boy fell from the tomato he felt joy but was still unsatisfied. Forcing himself to retreat he got another tomato and bit into it leaning back into his chair acting as if nothing happened. He knew that Angela knew something was off. He'd probably screwed up. He couldn't let her feel like she was unloved or unimportant. She was an important piece. Love, he didn't love her. Maybe like. He liked her but no it wasn't love. Not when he was in love with another. He just had to make Angela think he loved her. Always.

Angela certainly thought Wade's action's were weird. Why would he do that out of nowhere. She knew he was hiding something. Everyone around him thought it was weird too. The whole cafeteria started chatting again. She decided to leave it at that. She didn't like troublesome things.

Wade grabbed her hand and smiled at her. She looked back at him and smiled at him too.

She was reminded back in the days when he had confessed to her. It was 1 year ago. It was after the werewolf ball. He had asked her to meet him in his room. They had always been childhood friends. She was always in love with him. He'd always save her and Hyde when they were in trouble. He was always the nice one to her. Hyde was more of the meaner one. As she arrived, she saw Wade on the balcony. She walked towards him. Wade turned back.

"You're here" he said

"Yeah." she said, "What did you need?"

Slowly a tear slipped out of his eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked running towards him embracing him. He buried his face in her neck as he cried.

"It's my dad." He cried

"What did he do?"

Wade never responded. Shedding his tears. She didn't know how long she stayed with him like that. He eventually fell asleep. She then helped him to bed. As she was about to leave he grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him pinning her on the bed. Her heart beated ferociously. He suddenly kissed her. At first, she was resisting but slowly fell inside the kiss kissing him back. After a while of kissing, Wade pulled back as he looked into Angela's eye.
"I love you" he said. Angela's heart skipped a few beats. He started kissing her. He started unbuttoning his shirt. Angela felt a little fear, but she didn't want to stop now.

"I love you too." She said in between breaths. There she gave all of her to him that night...... even her pure innocence.

She looked at Wade as Wade entangled their hands together. She blushed a little as Wade came and kissed her on the lips. Yeah she loved him. She didn't regret that night ever. Even after she met Hyde. 

A.N

A little history here and there. The same chapter in different point of views. Might be little boring. Hope you guys like it though. Thanks for reading. Finally 1,100 views. I love you guys !

-Dola

P.S 

Not edited