Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Hyde drove back to the pack house and silently walked into the woods. He stripped himself of clothing and came to the water temple. He slowly walked into the water and layed down as he floated on the water.

"Do I not deserve her, beacause of my sins." He silently said to himself as he watched the stars above him. "Yeah," he sighed. "I have no right to." he said as tear slipped out of eyes. "And I know that if I told her everything, she'd hate me. I'm such a hypocrite." Hyde said as he layed his forearm on top of his forhead. "I was truly sorry though." He said as he splashed the water around him. "Just take me away from this cruelty world filled with damging love. No one will ever love a monster" he spoke. He stayed there the whole night just thinking about life and his sins.

Adira didn't see Hyde at all in the morning. She didn't want to. She quickly got up looking around her searching so that she could avoid him. She fell down as she collided with a rock hard chest. She looked up. She saw a big smirk. The man bent down to her eye level.

"Well hi there." Jake said.

"Hi." Adira spoke back.

"Sorry, I bumped into you."

"It's fine."

"Can I help you up." Jake offered as he got up and held his hand out to her.

Adira grabbed his hand "thank you." she said. She quickly left.

Jake looked at her back as she went away and then slowly looked down to his hand. Suddenly the door behind Jake opened. Jake smiled at his hand. "She's the one?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. I told you already." Tyler said.

"It's hard to beleive!"

"Trust me, it's not that hard."

"You just say that because you are all caught up with the love story."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyways, I got to go to Adira and take her to school. Hyde asked me to."

"Yeah fine go."

Tyler left as Jake still stared at his hand. "Cold huh" he mumbled.

Adira was about to run to school when she got outside but was grabbed by Tyler.

"Hey missy, over here." he said as he brought her over to his car. He opened the door, then closed it after she got in. He then got in and drover her to school. They didn't say much. When they got to school, Adira sped walk to her class as she didn't want to meet Hyde. She didn't know what to say. Her heart beat furiously until she stepped inside. Class flew by instantly and Adira was always on her guard as she went from class to class. Finally she went to her last class. Intnelty she was staring out the window thinking until her thoughts were interrupted by his smell. He took a seat next to her.

"Hi" Wade said as he looked over at Adira.

"Hi" she said back as she looked back out the window and returned to her thinking. After a while she was nudged. She looked over at Wade.

"Is it fine if we stay after school and work on our project? I do have some time today." Wade asked.

"Adira looked down at the watch she was wearing. "I don't know if I can, I got to let Tyler know first. He's my ride."

"I already asked him. He says it's fine." Wade said.

"Well alright then."

"Well, in the library after school then alright."

"Ok." Adira said lackadaisical as she returned to her thinking about Hyde. Her mind was just constantly on him.

Wade looked out in front of him and would occasionally glance at Adira who just seemed so zoned out. What was bothering her he thought.

After school Adira waited in the library for Wade as Wade had to leave class early because his father came to visit him. She had not seen Hyde the whole. She didn't know when but she eventually dozed off as she was resting her head on a table in the corner. A few minutes afterwards the doors of the library opened. In walked Wade as he quickly and anxiously made his way in. He was excited. He could barely contain his happiness. He quickly followed her scent and automatically quieted down once he saw her sleeping. He slowly smiled and silently crept towards her. He pulled the out the chair across from her and laid his head down as he looked at her sleeping. He smiled. He took his fingers and started to play with her hair. He smiled and embraced this moment. He played liked this until he grazed her face, warmth radiating off into his hands. He immediately frowned.

Sadness, pain. That's what he felt. "So this is your answer, Adira," he whispered, "If that is so," he begged, "don't forgive me and live your life happily." he quietly said as he kissed her hair. "I love you and always will." He then let go of her hair and got quietly got up as he left the library.

Some messages that weren't meant to be heard but said will eventually run into someone's ears. And possibly it might end up to the original receiver who wasn't suppose to hear the message.

Adira slowly opened her eyes as she felt shocked at Wade's words. What did he mean. The library shut. Her arms started shaking as she stumbled up. She fell down. What did he mean. She quickly got up and chased Wade hoping to find an answer. The answer to it all.

Wade quickly walked outside the school building, his predator quickly stalking him from behind. Suddenly he was pushed into the brick wall.

"Don't you fuc*ing touch her. You threw her away long ago." Hyde whispered in his ear. Suddenly

Hyde was thrown onto the wall as Wade pinned him down.

"You have no right to tell that to me! Stand down Hyde. She is mine. Stop stealing everything that was mine. You want her, but you can't have her because" Wade hissed, "you wouldn't be sorry towards me anymore."

"I was sorry for that, I still am, but she, you don't deserve her. I love her. I love her more than you."

"If I killed her, would you then know how I feel?" Wade growled.

"You wouldn't" Hyde hissed, "I know you love her too."

"Ha! Stop kidding yourself."

"Stop lying. Stop giving her false hope if all you are gonna do is knock her down again. If you want to hurt me, then hurt me. Stop hurting her. Have my mate. Have it all. But I will never give you her."

"YOU DARE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT! You took," Wade screamed, "you took her away, and now you want to take Adira away too?You killed her Hyde!" He grabbed his shoulders and hung his head low. Wade's eyes teared up. Suddenly he looked so weak. "You killed her.She's gone now." he whispers. He then looked Hyde in the eyes. "And if I have to hurt her, to hurt you, I will do that. " Wade let go of Hyde and walked away as Hyde looked at the ground frozen. Suddenly he remembered the scene, all the blood that tained his hands. Her head. He tried to stop himself from thinking of that moment but Wade's words "you killed her" echoed in his head.

He didn't know how long he stayed like that but he was startled to hear quiet steps come towards him. Her smell was sanctuary, an escape. Slowly his arms started to calm.He looked up.

"Hyde, who did you kill?" Adira asked shocked. Hyde opened his eyes wide. "Tell me." Adira asked. Losing all the blood in his knees, he fell down. He looked at her once one more. Her eyes. She looked at him like he was..... Like he was a monster, just as how the used to be warm eyes looked at him after he committed his sin. He hated it. Slowly he curled up his knees and placed his head between his arms and cried his heart out just as he did years ago,when all the world hated him. Because now it just felt like eternal darkness. You're a murderer he told himself.

End of chapter 30

A.N

I plan to end this book very soon, maybe at chapter 45. But stay tuned. Comment, vote, follow! I hope this book reaches 1 Million views after its completed. Thanks for all the support and 77K views. Ahhh side not too. Don't hate Adira too much. Oh and RV_SHAY1, you're on the right track.