Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The doctor wrapped my wounds. The stay with her wasn't bad. We just had small talk. We didn't discuss much of Alpha Hyde. If he overheard anything he disliked by chance, the punishment, I don't even want to think about it. I stayed in the clinic for most of the day. 5 minutes before school was over I took my leave and waited at the front door where Alpha Hyde usually waits. Before I left the clinic, the doctor handed me a tissue package and a pocket sized first aid kit just in case I need to extra supplies. As the wolves walked out they gave me quick glances. I felt very self conscious. I just stared at the ground hating the looks they gave me.

I was startled when my hand was grabbed. I look up. It was Alpha Hyde. The drive back to the pack house was normal. It was just silent. I don't feel words needed to be said as always. He left me in the room like usual.

During the night he came back as usual. After I hear the creaking of the mattress, I turn back around and look at him. His body is hidden by the blanket wrapped around him. A part of his dark black hair shines from the glistening moonlight that forces it's way through. His face is turned away from me. After 30 minutes I hear his even breathing noises. I can already see he is asleep. I slowly creep my way towards the window. I look outside. The moon shines bright. Many stars compliment the scene. The woods surround the house. It'd be lying if I said this wasn't beautiful. After looking at the scenery, I quietly make my way back to my corner. I fall asleep.

I don't know how long I've slept, but I wake up drenched in sweat. I burn everywhere. My heart clenches. If I wasn't used to this already, I'd be screaming and begging for someone to stop the pain like how it was the first time I've experienced this. Sadly, it has happened so many times that I've learned to endure. I already know of the events taking place this night. I breathe heavily as I clenched my fist together. My concentration is broke by the muffled pain that is coming from the bed. Alpha Hyde's painful cries. This must be his first time. His first time to experience the pain of your mate making love with another.

I hear uneven breathing. I make my ways towards him. Not because of I care for him, but just because I know, I know how he feels. I make my way on the other side of the bed where I know he's facing. His eyes are closed. I see tears. My heart softens a bit. Alphas do not cry. I take the pack of tissue from my pocket. I take one tissue out and slowly dab away his tears and sweat away while saying comforting words to him. He pleas in pain.

"Stop" he begs. He sounds so vulnerable. This continues on for the next hour or so. Slowly the pain starts to die down. It means they have almost came to an end. I grab another tissue and dab the sweat from Alpha Hyde's forehead. I let out a little scream when his hand suddenly grabs my wrist. His eyes open. He looks at me wide with shocked.

Without warning, he throws me onto the bed. I let out another scream, close my eyes, and throw my head to one side as something I can only guess a knife, is stabbed at the opposite side of where I threw my head. The feathers of the pillow fly everywhere. Alpha Hyde stabs the pillow beside me a couple more times as he holds me in place with his hand. His hand tightens around my wrist painfully. After he is done, and everything is completely silent, he breathes heavily.

"Look at me" he says. After I do not comply, he growls on more time. "Look at me!" Slowly I turn my head straight and slowly open my eyes. He is above me straddling my body down. He has let go of my wrist which I did not take notice of. He has both of his hands on both sides of my head blocking me in.

"Tell me, why are you here? If I did not notice you a little bit earliar, I promise you, your faced would've already been scared." He holds up the knife as it's silverness glows with the help of the moonlight. He throws the knife across the room and puts his hand to the place it once was beofore.

I hesitate a little to answer. "You looked as if you were in pain and-"

"So what?"

"I was trying to help"

"I don't need your fuc*ing help!"

A bit frightened, I decide to tell him I know. "I know.. I know that Angela is your mate." He looks at me shocked. "Alpha Wade is my mate. Out of anyone, I know the pain you are going through. I know" I stop as I let out as scream as Alpha Hyde suddenly throws a punch to the pillow on my left side looking aggravated and pissed off.

"You don't know what the fu*k I'm feeling! You don't know anything!Stop acting as if you know because you don't!.............. She-" he stops for a moment, "she doesn't even love me." for a second I see sadness and pain in his eyes as he turns and looks away from me. When he looks back at me I see his cold ones again, "But Wade... he loves you." he almost whispers. "You don't understand what I'm feeling because Wade loves you. I see it in his eyes. Don't EVER fuc*ing say that you know what I'm feeling because you fuc*ing don't"

The old me would've been happy to hear that. But during this moment I didn't need anyone to lie to myself except me. You liar..... Because I already know that he doesn't. Anger rises within me. I know I promised to never show my tears to Alpha Hyde, but what he said

was unacceptable. Tears slowly start to pour out as I look straight into his eyes. Alpha Hyde expression doesn't change. I start, "he doesn't love me. If he did, he wouldn't have let you taken me away from him. If he loved me, he would've claimed me when he first laid eyes on me. I would already be his Luna. He would already be caressing and embracing me instead of HER." I angrily shout as more tears pour out. "Don't say I don't know how you feel because trust me, I've been more hurt than you ever will. Out of anyone I should understand the most of how much it hurts when the person you love doesn't love you back. I should know. He doesn't even care for me. He has never even looked at me with love once. It hurts so much that I even have to go as far as lying to myself that he will come love me which makes me a fool because he never will. It hurts so dang much that time doesn't heal anything. I can never let him go because I love him so much, but you know what so scary? The fact that he WILL NEVER love me!" I angrily scream. I slowly let my heart break down as I let all of my emotions pour out.

Alpha Hyde looks at me as if he's in pain. He slowly starts to shake. He eventually gets up and walk out slamming the door behind him. I just lay there sobbing.

And there you have it. In this story, there are four lost souls. 4 are hurting, but 2 of them are hurting even more. If love were powerful enough, perhaps everyone would've already had their happy ending. But in this world, everything has a cruel side, even love. 

End of Chapter 5

A.N

Hoped you loved this chapter. I enjoyed writing it hehehe. I might update tomorrow if I feel like it. Until next time.

This chapter is dedicated to kpiza944  for voting and commenting! Thank you!