t w o

It was 8pm sharp when I heard a honk outside my house. I ran down the stairs like it was on fire.

"Bye Gammy" I say grabbing my keys and turning the knob

"Bye Liza, make good choices!" she waves and I run out the door.

There's a black truck parked by the sidewalk. Luke and a blonde girl are leaning against the car. He brought a date? I don't know why but I feel a bit hurt. I tug my skirt a bit down and walk towards them

"6463 you look very hot" He smiles and the blonde girl beside him coughs "Oh, this is my sister Kira" the girl is very pretty, with short wavy blonde hair and red glasses.

"Hi, Liza right?" she offers me her hand and I take it

"Yeah" I nod "At least someone knows how to call me by my actual name" I dart a bad look to Luke that just shrug his shoulders and make his way to the truck. Kira just laugh and go sit at the back, leaving me to sit beside Luke.

Once we're all in the car the silence is heavy. I tug my skirt down again feeling like there's too much skin showing. Luke stares my bare thighs with a smirk on his lips

"My eyes are up here" I say rolling my eyes

"But mine want to look to down here" he smirks and looks back to the street

"So, Liza you were from Seattle right?" Kira asks from the back

"Yes, how do you know?" I ask turning my neck to glance at her

"Oh, Luke brought your file home and left on the counter so I read it" she smiles, they don't look alike. I mean, they're both beautiful but it isn't the same beauty "How are you liking Sydney so far?"

"I expected to be better" I say looking straight at Luke, trying to tease him "But I'll survive"

"Kira, leave 6463 alone" Luke rolls his eyes "The last thing I need is the two of you bonding"

"What's wrong with that?" I say crossing my legs, now realizing it was a bad move because more skin went on display, Luke glued his eyes on my bare legs

"I said I don't want it so just obey" he say under his breath "Jesus, Liza you didn't have a shorter skirt?" he growls and I smile. I look to his jeans and they seem tighter, is he getting a boner?

"Keep barking and next time I'll come in a bikini" I say with a giggle, Kira laughs too

"So, you'll let it happen a second time? Good to know 6463" he smiles tapping my knee with his right hand

I roll my eyes, biting myself because of the hidden truth beneath my words. I'm coming up with a plan for tonight, I need to intimidate him back so he doesn't feel like he has some sort of power over me.

See, the thing is: If this would've happen two years ago I would gladly be a slut for Luke Hemmings, I'd do anything he wants, come down on my knees and give him the blowjob of his life. But now I cannot stand the idea of a man telling me what to do. That all changed because one guy: Blake Stinson.

I met him on freshman year, he was a senior. We dated for pretty much a year but at the end he was getting very demanding. He was abusive, actually. Some days all I wanted was to cuddle watching TV but he wanted more, always more, our sex wasn't filled with passion like before it was feeling like an obligation and I couldn't say anything. He'd boss me around dragging me at his feet like a rag doll. And me being too in love and too weak to leave him just put up with his abuses. Until the day things got serious, he got at my place four in the morning all drunk and wasted telling me to give him a lap dance because he was horny, I didn't want because it was four in the fucking morning and I had school the next day. So he hit me. He slapped my face and called be a cheap whore, next thing I know I'm on the floor crying and he dumped me going back to wherever he was.

Since him I made sure no men would ever tell me what to do. Yes I dated boys before him but at the minute they started to demand things from me I'd dump their sorry asses and find someone else to get busy with.

"Liza" Luke says parking in front of a big blue house with lots of people in and loud music blasting out "Welcome to Sydney" he smiles and gets out of the car.

I follow him inside the house, Kira went find her friends I actually wanted to go with her but Luke grabbed me by my wrists, normally I'd jerk his hand away but since the house is crowded I actually moved closer to him, afraid of getting lost. We reached the backyard where three guys and two girls were sitting on the grass with bottles of liquor around.

"Hey, math bitch!" I spot Mike with a pretty brunette girl on his lap "Good to see you, nice legs" he smirks

"Fuck off, Clifford" Luke warns his mate

"Not your math bitch" I say pouring myself some beer

"She's totally my math bitch" he smiles and I give up, Luke hovers me and I feel like push him away but I remember what I have to do

"You know she's off boundaries, Mikey so just let it go" another voice says and I lean my head and see a brunette boy with a killer jawline and asian eyes

"That's right, listen to Calum" Luke says smiling and wraps his hand around my waist "6463 is mine"

"Fucking Christ, my name is Liza" I mutter under my breath

Luke smirks and let go a short laugh. I'm wearing a navy blue crop top and a black high waisted mini skirt, Luke's fingers are touching the skin just above the hem of the skirt. Those familiar goosebumps hit me again like this morning, I do my best to prevent myself from blushing by bitting my lower lip.

I lift my head up and stare his blue eyes. He's trying to intimidate me so I just have to snap right back at him. I sit the cup on the table and wrap my hand around his neck, twirling some locks of his hair around my finger, pulling them a bit. Luke tightens the grip around my waist, pinching my skin. I breathe heavily trying to control my nerves around him, I cannot let him get under my skin even when I want him in my panties so bad.

I lick my lips trying to provoke him and he brings myself closer to him, I guess it worked. His left hand goes to my ribcage pressing my tiny body against his torso, I lean to his collarbone where I plant a trail of sloppy kisses and finish by leaving a mark on his neck. He moans giving me the satisfaction of realizing I can get him under my control. Like I said, two can play this game.

"I bet you're so tight" his voice is like velvet. I look up and he's biting his lower lip while staring me like I'm his next meal. "And so mine" he sways his hips making his hard front straddle in between my thighs

I moan against his neck. This fuckboy is very good.

He lowers his right hand to my ass, squeezing it harshly, damn this boy is hot. He smirks after I let go a quiet little moan and he leans in to kiss me but I turn my head to he side of his face, biting his earlobe making him curse my name , I feel him hard against my body.

"I'm not yours Hemmings" I whisper on his ear making him shiver and lower his guard, I get out of his embrace and walk back in the house making sure to sway my hips.