t w e n t y - f i v e

I felt Dad's broad hands shaking my shoulders and waking me up

"Sweetie, there's someone here to see you" he mutters brushing his thumb over my cheek, I roll over growling something about having them wait "It's Luke"

I jolted and sit perfectly in one second. My eyes were open wide and my mouth was very dry.

"Tell him I'll be down in a sec" I say getting up and looking myself on the mirror. Dad left with a smirk on his lips

My hair was incredibly messed up by the bed, the black spot under my eyes made me look like a fricking panda bear. I changed to a pair of shorts and some white loose white T-shirt that swallowed my torso.

I took a deep breath and stamped a mocking smirk on my face remembering to act like a basic cold hearted bitch. I practiced the smirk and it looked hella good, maybe I'm getting too used to it that it almost feels right.

I get downstairs and nod to a very anxious Luke to follow me to the back. He was sitting on the couch with Zoe watching sponge bob.

"So?" I may my voice go high and place my hands on my hips turning on my heels trying to ignore looking at him

But in a swift movement he wraps his arms around my tiny waist bringing my to face him from up close, he glues our lips with such passion making my body melts under his touch. His tongue gliding over mine battling for control, his winning from a mile away. I tug his hair by its roots earning a throat moan from him.

His hands holding on so tight on my back that I'm very sure there will be bruises in the morning. I stand on the tip of my toes trying to get as close as possible, at this point I couldn't know if I was feeling my heartbeat or his this is how close we are.

He bites my lower lip making me smile in between the kiss, I pull away looking for air

"Jump" he mutters on my skin and I obey him as his strong arms sustain the little weight of my body until I wrap my legs firmly around his torso. "Kira told me" he says in between kisses "That Ashley asked you to break up with me"

He sits us down on the white bench by the tree and I bite my lower lip finding a comfortable position on his lap

"I don't get why would you give us up" he looks kinda hurt

"How could I say no to her? She's fucking dying" I mutter tugging a piece of my hair beneath my ear "Plus, if I were in her shoes I'd like her to fuck off and let me have the guy I love" I look down sounding cheesy

"Wouldn't you want me to just love you? Without that being an obligation or an option?" he frowns his forehead

"I guess having you in any way would be better than not having you at all" I run my hands over his chest, watching its movements of up and down "Do you forgive me? For saying those things?" I swallow the lump on my throat. Usually I wouldn't apologize, I'd let him fuck me senselessly and call it a win but after watching my parent's marriage crumble down because of lack of communication I rather run the risk

"Of course" he smiles and kiss my lips "I know you didn't mean those things, I mean now I know" he giggles and I rest my head on the crook of his neck

"Do you know what we need? We need to have a weekend getaway, reunite the gang and just spend a weekend at a desert beach" I say running my fingers over his torso

"Yeah? It's not a bad idea" he laughs

"We just need a break" I smile turning my head to look into his eyes "So much has happened, we just need to be dumb teens for a while"

"You're absolutely right, I will Mikey and Ashton right now" he pecks my lips and fishes his phone from his pocket

"Let's go upstairs and I'll call Kira" I smile and jump out of his lap grabbing his hand

"Good to see the peace has been restored" Gammy says pouring tequila in a glass

"Isn't too late to drink, Gammy?" I ask, jumping on Luke's back making him give me a piggy ride

"It's happy hour somewhere" she winks then pours more booze

Luke and I just smile and keep our journey to my room.

After some phone calls all of our friends were very excited to take this trip. Kira even called Ashley, since she will be dismissed from the hospital tomorrow, but Ashley said maybe other time. We understand, it'll hard for her to see me all happy with Luke while she's dying. Mikey said a buddy of him has a mini van and would be willing to lend us for the trip. Ashton makes the grocery list while Luke and I get the job of finding a desert beach, Kira and Calum get the tent duty since we won't be all sleeping in the car.

...

"Are you sure? I don't want to get lost in the middle of nowhere with no phone signal" Calum asked Luke for the tenth time after tracing the way on the map

"I am very sure, mate" Luke nods marking the path with a red sharpie

Today is Friday and we are going to ditch school, it's 7am and the boys are finishing with the map so we can get going. Mikey and Ashton are loading the car while Kira and I make sure we have enough food, drinks and some drugs. After the car is ready Kira and I walk to the front of my house where Luke and Calum are working on the map.

I wrap my pale arms around Luke's torso and Kira leans her head on Cal's shoulder.

"Are we ready to go?" I say kissing Luke's nape

"I think so" Luke says with a giggle "Cal and I will take turns while driving since Mike has no sense of direction and Ashton gets too perky with the radio"

I smile and nod

"Then let's go!" I jump on Luke's back "I'm very excited and wanna get there now!"

"Alright, missy" he squeezes my thighs "Let's go then, Cal do you want the first shift?"

"No, I'm kinda sleepy" He yawns, wrapping his arms around Kira kissing her temple. I'm so happy they made up "I take the wheel on the afternoon"

"Afternoon? Are we driving till the end of the world?" Kira says with a laugh "We just want to enjoy the beach, not run from the feds"

"The further the quieter" Luke says with a smile as I jump off his back and he brings me to his front, wrapping his arms around my chest and resting his head on top of mine "This weekend will be just the six of us"

We smile and head to the car. Luke sits on the driver seat and I sit next to him, lying my hand on his thigh. Kira, Calum, Mikey and Ash settle on the back.

This is going to be the best trip ever, cannot wait to get wasted with my best friends on a desert beach where nothing bad can happen. There's no sadness or heartbroken there. There are just us being silly and feeling alive.

xxxxx

Sorry for the wait, I'm buried under school work and shit.

next chapter will be so much better, I promise you!!

And um, we're kinda walking towards the end of the story....

see ya later alligators!