t h r e e

How r u guys liking it so far? Things are slow but after this chapter we'll get down to business! And um, this will contain smut so if u dont feel comfortable im v sorry

//////

I find Kira sitting on the kitchen counter drinking a bottle of beer. She sees me and waves so I can join her.

"Hey" she smiles and hands me a beer "Is it just me or are you trying to play games with Luke?"

I let go a light laugh and sip my drink

"Your brother think he owns me" I frown my brows

"Step-brother" she corrected me with a sour look "From all the men in Sydney his mum had to marry my dad" she takes a big sip of her drink "Don't get me wrong, Luke and I have been best friends since pre kindergarten and I really love him like a brother, but it was hard for me to go from being an only child to be the youngest of four"

"But he's nice to you right?" I feel like we're taking another path with this conversation, Kira is clearly drunk so she will spill pretty much everything

"Yeah, when he's not trying to bang every single one of my friends or be the asshole he is in school he can be a very nice guy" She finishes her beer and takes another one "But of course, he'd never admit that"

I think I can use Kira for my advantage. She could help me get Luke out of my way, I mean, take me out of Luke's way. Anyways, both ways work for me.

"Kira, I told you to stay away from her" Luke shows up out of the blue and grabs me by my waist, dragging me to the middle of the crowd

"What the hell dude?!" I jerk his hand away from me "Kira and I were just talking"

"I don't want the two of you hanging out together" He says like he has a leech around my neck

"It's not your decision to make" I snap back, wanting to punch his face

I see rage in his eyes, we're in the middle of a dark hallway. He takes both of my hands and pins me against the wall, this time not being as light as it was in my place. He carelessly presses his tall body against my skinny and short one. His eyes pierce mine like he's trying to break into my skin.

"I don't like to be left hanging" he says, commenting about when I teased him and left him at the backyard

"And I don't like to be owned" my mouth shoot the words and he takes them with a smirk

"Remember when I told you that girls beg for me to own them?" he says with his mouth against my collarbone "We'll get to that in one minute" he shifts his left hand to the side of my ribcage under my top crop, running his thumb around the side of my bra

I won't lie, I want to make out like crazy with him. I want him to throw me against the wall so hard my body will ricochet against the hard wall and I will like it. I want him to say profanities while nibbling my ear as I moan his name on my tongue.

Half of me wants to beg.

"You'll beg for dear life" he smirks pressing his body against mine, as an involuntary movement my hips respond quite fast to his grinding by swaying to creat more friction

"Then make me" I whisper as a plead when he kisses the crook of my neck, making my whole body shiver and light up like it's Christmas Eve.

He smirks and leads us to a bedroom at the end of the hallway, he seems to know this house very well. He closes the door and I mess my hair thinking how far will I go with this game. He turns to face me with hungry eyes, he licks his lips and I feel the urge to bite them. I walk towards him and stop inches away from touching him. For one second we just stare each other, trying to read our eyes. After I lick my lips he gives up and touches my nape with his hand bringing me closer and connecting our lips.

First is soft and clean. His lip ring is cold against my lower lip. Then I pull back but he brings me back and presses his lips harshly against mine, making my hands fly to his back digging my nails over his black shirt. His tongue doesn't even asks for passage, it just takes the inside of my mouth like it's home. We battle for dear life and I cave in on the minute his hands touch my hips, making me moan and pull his hair.

He lowers himself to reach for the back of my thighs to lift me up, quickly I wrap my legs around his torso feeling aroused from his touch on my bum.

He sits me in bed and I crawl back to give him room to hover me, when he does his baby blue eyes is all I can see. His hands work fast under my shirt as he unclasp my bra and massages my left boob, rubbing my nipple with his thumb. I close my eyes shut and bite my lower lip while moaning loudly, my right hand hold on the sheets like my life depends on it while my left hand digs its way down his back, getting a low moan out of his mouth. His legs are in between mine, grinding his boner against my inner thigh. I really don't know how far I can control myself, no boy has ever made me this high with a few touches.

"Fuck, Luke" I curse a loud moan when he lower his hands to between my legs and under my short skirt.

The hand that was holding myself sane against the mattress goes to his hair, tugging it by its roots. When his right hand reaches my underwear and rub circles against my core my whole body lights up on fire. My eyes are shut and I'm bitting my lower lip so hard it must be swollen by now.

"You like this, don't you?" He smirks kissing my neck and increasing his rub down there. I moan more than I should "Open your eyes, I wanna look at them as I make you come undone with one single touch"

I open my eyes and he pecks my lips. He slips his finger into my underwear and slides it into me, my back arches praying for mercy. He keeps the movement light and slow, teasing me.

"Fuck" I moan with my nails digging his back

Then he inserts two fingers for my desperation. I'm not a virgin but the only person I fucked was my last abusive boyfriend, but it kinda aches when Luke fingers me. The sting becomes pleasure within the moment he works his fingers fast

"You're so tight" he mutters in the crook of my neck

He keeps the movement and it increases when he finds my g-spot, I can't take this anymore I need him in me or I'll come

"Luke" I plead, grinding my hips against his hand

"What 6463?" He teases by thrusting his finger even deeper

"Fuck" I bite my lower lip "Just..." I can't even say

"Just what? Say what you want" he smirks, twirling his fingers in me, I can't even form an entire sentence "Beg for your pleasure"

The knot is formed on the tip of my stomach ready to be unleashed. But I need him in me.

He keeps his movements even harder when I stay in my high moaning, not being capable of coming up with a full sentence

"Say it" he demands and all I want is to cave in, I bite my lower lip hard when he rubs my g-spot.

"Fuck" I moan feeling like I'm close "I need you" I can't believe the words flew out of my mind

"Need me to what?" He stares my eyes and keeps thrusting his fingers "Say or a third finger goes in" he smirks, son of a bitch

"Need you to fuck me" I mutter under my breath

"And where are your manners?" He arches a brow and thrusts both of his long fingers deep in making me moan loudly

"Please, just fuck me" I arch my back and neck begging for him, just like he said I would.

"I just did" he smiles taking both of his fingers out of me, watching me come undone without him inside me.

My brain is taken by a high I never experienced before. Leaving me with no time to be mad at him for playing me like this.

"Don't try play at my game" he licks his fingers tasting me "You don't even know the rules" he strokes my hair and leaves the room.

Leaving me in bed, with my legs parted and craving for him.

This rat is very clever.