f i f t e e n

smut

xxx

"I'm fine, just let it go" I roll my eyes and leave the kitchen to sit down in the living room

"Liza you've done it before, please don't drown again" Gammy pleads following me

"How do you want me to react, Gammy?" I spat twirling my voice in a high pitch "Do want me to keep crying all day long? Because from where I stand I have two clear options: I could become the crying girl with a broken home or I'll deal with what I have and move on" I frown my brows and shoot the words "I'm not gonna crawl and whine" I shake my head "I'm rebounding myself and staying strong, you should do the same" I stand up and leave

She shouts back but I'm already in my room. I'm done with people asking me if I'm okay or telling me it's okay to be sad because of what happened to my family, I'm not sad and it's bothering people. I mean, I am sad but I don't have to show it so I just shove it down and put a smile on.

"Liza?" Zoe creeps into my room and jumps in my bed with her head beside mine

"Yes, love" I smile and rub her little nose

"Can I ask Luke to come over? I miss him" she pouts. He hasn't been here the whole week since Ashley's back.

"I don't think its a good idea, baby" I kiss her cheek

"Why not?" She makes puppy eyes "Are you mad at him?"

No, I'm mad at myself.

"We're not together anymore, Zozo" I use my sweet tone

Her mouth drops open in surprise. She frown her browns and her sweet blue eyes are filled with water.

"But you two love each other!" She pouts "If he made a mistake you should forgive him and kiss him because you love him" her innocence makes my heart break

"It's not that easy, baby" I squeeze her tiny hand

"It has to be!" She spats, getting up from the bed with angry tears in her eyes "Love should be bigger than the problems!" She crosses her arms and runs out of my room and into hers, slamming the door.

Great. Another one I managed to push away.

Luke's POV

I have to speak with Liza. I know what she said at the club and again in the auditorium but I know there's something more. I can feel it crawling under my skin and I just know she feels the same. I'm not saying she's in love with me, but she does feel things. I see it when her eyes stares me when I'm driving, when she squeezes my hand, when she kisses my collarbone. I know it as I know my own name.

It doesn't make the slightly sense because Ashley is back and I love her since the day I lied eyes on her. But I can't help with Liza, I look at her and I find what I was looking for. It's clear in my heart what I feel for her because even with Ashley right here with me, finally being with her after two long years I don't feel like it's right anymore. Maybe I'm numb like this because we haven't talked properly, but I have to sort things out.

"Babe?" Ashely pokes my ribcage

"Um?" I snap back to reality and face her 

"The movie is over" she bats her lashes and bites her lips. I smile and kiss her.

Our kisses are always sweet and gentle, treasuring our moment. She shift positions and sits on my lap, making me moan in between the kiss. Her soft and careful hands hold my hair loosely making herself more comfortable in my lap.

I press my palms over her hips to deepen the kiss. She smiles and bites my lower lip but it doesn't make me want to explode, like Liza does. Fuck, I can't think about Liza when I'm about to fuck Ashley.

I mean, make love to this girl I love.

"Whats wrong?" she senses my confusion and pulls back

"Nothing" I smile and lower her shirt over her shoulder and kiss the skin "I love you" I say it more to believe in it than to let her know

"I love you too" She smiles with all her soul, taking her shirt off.

Ashley is very hot, but not like Liza. See, the first time I saw Liza with no clothes on I felt like my skin was on fire, burning in desire to make her mine. Her curves are in the right places, with a tiny waist and a not very large hip, her back is handmade to perfection with the lining of her spin and soft skin. Her ribcage makes me crazy because it's so perfect, draw to perfection. Ashley is different, her curves aren't very salient but it still works perfectly, her skin is tanner than Liza's, her hips not that large and slim thighs. It's attractive, obviously.

I lower my hand to her back, running them over her body. My hand doesn't fit perfectly on her waist neither flows perfectly with her thighs, but she's still beautiful. 

She kisses my neck, she isn't much of a biter she thinks its rude when you mark someone's skin. Her soft and sloppy kisses are kind of annoying me because they aren't rough enough to make me react. I clench my jaw and fake a moan to justify it and to make her smile. I hold her face in my hands and kiss her, I push all the memories of Liza to the back and focus on Ashley. 

Ashley slides her hands under my shirt and lifts it up then run her hands over my torso. It feels good but it doesn't make me wanna tear the world in half because the feeling is too strong. Fuck Lucas, focus. 

She lays her hand over my front, I'm not even hard and she's wet already. Fucking hell, I better focus 

"Are you sure you're okay?" She frowns her brows

"Yes, I'm very focused" I smirk and kiss her neck. Her skin is soft, making me bite it harshly

"Ouch! Luke!" she spats "No biting!" she rolls her eyes "What people will think if they see marks on my body?!"

"That you have a passionate boyfriend?" I tilt my head 

"No, it makes me a slut!" she hits lightly my chest "Just come here" 

She takes her shorts off and lowers mine with my underwear. She holds my member in her palms and pumps it. Of fucking course it feels good because what boy doesn't like a hand job? She pumps it but never presses her lips on it, she think's its gross because it goes inside her. Sometimes she's a bit frisky about sex. After a good twenty minutes that I focused the shit out of my body on her I'm hard and she straddles my lap.

I reach a condom and put it on, not even bothering that she's my girlfriend. I remember when I practically begged Liza to skip the condom, with Ashley I just put it on automatic, we had plenty of sex before and it used to be great, I remember the fire and the passion. But right now in my bed it seems like the fire is only in her. 

I adjusts both of us and slides into her, it feels good very good. She moves her hips to adjust the situation then rocks it back and forth, moaning and saying my name like a prayer. I close my eyes to focus but I can't. All I see is Liza's eyes glowing at mine when we sleep together, I mean, slept. Ashley is in the high of the moment already while I'm trapped in a memory of sad blue eyes. 

Ashley moans so loud it snaps me back to reality and I fake some moans to make it believable. I smile when she looks at me but for one second I see Liza in her place, rocking her hips and flipping her hair. Marking my neck with her mouth and my back with her nails. I let go a deep moan but when I open my eyes I Ashley with her fair blonde hair dripping onto her back and a sweaty face. 

She comes in a minute, after a bit I fake an orgasm because this whole situation of being torn is painful. I slide myself off of her and dump the empty condom and lie down, she lies her head on my chest and closes her eyes while saying she loves me. I close my eyes pretending the girl on my mattress is Liza, with her wild brown messy hair saying she can't even remember her own name, I pretend I'm listening to her heart beating fast with a smile on her sweaty face and lowering her hand to my thighs because she loves to tease me. I pretend I'm glad about the sex while resting my head against the pillow.

Usually after sex with Liza I just think how fascinating it is to feel one hundred things when you're connected with the right person.

And that's not Ashley. At least not anymore.

6463 l.hOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara