Don't fall in love with me

Yesterday I was sitting alone in my kitchen drinking countless bottles of beer and these words started to haunt my mind. I want to share for no apparent reason beside freeing them from my head. I also dedicate this to Lis (michaelsnuggets ) since you wrote that chapter inspired in one of my pieces I feel this burning flame inside my chest to keep writing, you're the best and I love you.

••

Don't flatter me with words like Gorgeous or Beautiful, I am neither of those when my heart is sad.

Do not hum sweet nothings when you feel warm, cause when the coldness of my touch gets to you those words will turn against yourself, and consequently myself as well.

Don't let your eyes look with passion into mine if they don't intend to hold my gaze of irony. It is harder than it seems. A harsh look kills more than a sharp bullet and my pupils are well armed.

Don't let your hands touch mine if sustaining the grip is too strong for them to keep. Sometimes the little weight of my hands interwinding our fingers feels like locking a birdcage.

Don't let your mouth shape the motion of a kiss upon mine because once it's stamped it will link the two of us together, the danger lies in me because I know my way out of if making a harmful environment for you to be trapped in.

Don't believe my sweet words because I casted a spell into your ears in your sleep to make them sound sweet. I'm sorry for leading you in but I couldn't help myself. The glow in your eyes bewitched me as well.

Don't let my fingertips reach your skin. They are made of poison and will scratch your derma just as bad as a bruised wound.

Don't look into my eyes because I wear pretty lenses to keep people from seeing the real me, the monster within may not be as in good shape as the skin that cages it.

Don't touch my skin, beautiful fingertips are not meant to rotten husk.

Don't tell me I'm too hard on myself, you would be as well if you knew what I really am.

Don't let the little bits I let you see betray your brain, the big picture isn't a masterpiece even though is prisoned into a beautiful frame with a delicated signature at the bottom.

When I say I'm sorry don't forgive me cause my monster feeds itself with sorrow and goods. I'm a mirror that reflects what I choose, so hold your ground then fake a smile and walk away.

Keep walking until I'm out of sight.

Keep walking until your heartbeat fades away into the wind.

Keep walking until you don't know where you started at.

Don't give me your heart because I have birdcage hands and birdcages are not ment to keep a life safe only to trap one in. Your heart is the most rare and beautiful kind of a special bird, its wings are broad and colorful they were made to rule the sky not to rotten in dirt.

Do not fall in love with me

Because I might fall right back.