Rushed

Veronica agreed to go on a date with Thomas Grimes the following night, finding nothing to prove he was sociopathic. He took her to a fairly nice restaurant which required her to buy a dress for the occasion. She had asked Juice to drive her and he did without hesitation. He had stared at her ass as she walked into the restaurant. She looked back, giving a disapproving gaze. He shrugged, typical guy.
"Hello, lovely lady," he greeted her at the door. He kissed her on the mouth. Not the cheek.
"Right this way."
She hestitated, but followed after a second. He led her to a deck overlooking nothing in particular. The deck had many candles and red roses. It seemed a bit fancy for a first date.
The whole thing seemed a bit off and to make it worse he talked to her as if he'd known her, his whole life.
"Excuse me, I have to go the restroom."
He nodded.
She went and called Jax.
"Hey."
"I need some advice"
"Shoot"
"I'm on a date with a cop who I had a night with and he did a background check and now he's being really boyfriendy. It's too much too soon."
"Run," he laughs.
"This is not funny, Jackson" she said, unamused.
"Give him another 15 and if you still get a bad vibe call Juice to get you."
Very rational.
"Thank you, that's better advice," she tells him.
She joins Grimes again.
She continues to get an off vibe. She texts Juice under the table to get her.
"I'm down the street. 2 mins," was Juice's quick response.
"Am I keeping you from something?"
"My friend I was telling you about yesterday is still having trouble. I have go cut out of here."
He looks disappointed, "I understand."
"Very sorry."
"Here," Juice texts her.
"I'll call you, " she says, kissing his cheek.
"Wait."
She looks at him.
He grabs the back of her neck and forces her down for a long kiss.
He smiles.
"Bye."
She rushes out, not wanting to be around him any longer.
She spits at the ground because the idea of his saliva in her mouth is now very off-putting.
Juice laughs, seeing how disturbed she looked by the date.
She gets on the bike without entertaining his childish notion.
"Movie and take-out?"
"What?"
"Do you want to watch a movie and have take out at my place?"
"Yes, I would much prefer that."

"So, a pretty weird guy?" Juice asks when they walked into his house.
"Hmm?"
"He had to be weird if you left before dinner."
"Yeah, I'm hungry," she avoiding his point.
"What do you want to order?"
"I'm good with whatever "
"Chinese?"
She nods.
He placed an order that should arrive in approximately 30 minutes. He plops onto the couch, and pushes the on button for his 55' Signia TV. She noticed he had the latest game console as well.
"Do you have Cod Zombies?" She asked, excitedly.
He smiled, why was he surprised? She was a skilled in technology and why wouldn't she be good at killing zombies too?
"Do you want to play?"
she nodded.
He got up and walked over to the console, he grabbed a cd holder and strummed through it. He found COD and placed into the console.
He tosses her a controller and catches it easily.
"Are you ready to play with the master?"
"Don't get all nerdy on me," she joked.
Together they reached level 35 which was her best.
Chinese arrived just as they died. Juice went to the door and paid.
"Do you want a beer?"
She was starting to feel like less of an object and more of a person to Juice.
"Yes, please."
He tossed the bag of food to her and it landed in her lap.
He popped open two Corona's and carrried them over to her.
"Hope you like Corona."
She nods.
"It was the first alcohol I tasted when I was a freshman," she told him casually as she recalled the night he best friend took her to a senior party.
"Mine was moonshine "
Veronica made a face.
"My cousin kind of peer pressured me into it."
"Fork or chop sticks?" Juice added.
She thought for a second. It would be less messy to do a fork.
"Fork."
He grabs two and sits next to her as she opens the white chinese boxes. She hands him one.
"Thanks for doing this and sorry if i pulled you away from anything."
He waved his hand.
She reached with her fork toward his food.
He pulled it away, "whoa, whoa what do you think you're doing?"
"Trying your food," she leaned into him, reaching his hand. She was aware of how close her face was to his.
"I don't share food."
She pouted.
"It's rude not to."
He gave in with a smirk.
She took a bite of his orange chicken and he reached, taking a bite of her sesame chicken.
After eating, they played a few more rounds of COD Zombies before throwing on a movie.
Veronica fell asleep halfway through the movie and Juice looked at her for a long time.
Her dark hair was curled and her make up was done well.
Her dress was floral which seemed to reflect who she was.
He smiled, throwing a comforter over her.
She left a pillow close to her and went to bed.
He cleaned up and went to bed in boxers like he normally did.
A half hour later, he felt someone climb into his bed.
In the dark he could see her clutching the comforter and pillow that he left for her.
"Hi," he whispered.
"I don't like sleeping on couches," she informed him, sounding half asleep before she rolled like a burrito in the comforter. She rolled into him then adjusted. She left him with limited space, but he didn't mind.
"Goodnight," he mumbled.
She made a noise.
She was already asleep, he decided.