Home

"I think it's best that we keep the news of our engagement under wraps for now. There is too much on everybody's plates," Veronica says, crawling out of bed the next morning.
"I agree, but if it gets any worse some good news will lighten the blows I think."
Veronica nods.
"Are you coming to the club with me?" He asks.
"Of course I will." She slips off the ring and places it inside the box.
"Let's start going then. Jax called me like an hour ago and I'm still not there."
"Let me change then we can leave."
He nods, watching her swing open the closet and pull out a hoodie. She slips it on over her black bra and then proceeds to slip on yoga pants that had been laid out on the ground.
They hustled out the door and was at the club in a matter of minutes.
Jax had just hung up with Jimmy when they parked.
"He said Abel is not in Belfast."
Veronica thought that was a lie, but she couldn't be sure.
"Cameron didn't bring him," Jax said.
He then turned, taking his frustration and anger out on the black van.
Huge indents appeared after each blow. She felt sorry for him and wished to do whatever she could for him.
Jax walks off and sits on the picnic table near the clubhouse. He lights a smoke.
"I'll let you guys talk," Veronica said quietly to Juice before walking toward the garage.
"V wait, I think we're leaving. Come here."
She twirled around easily and walked into his embrace.
"I love you endlessly," he whispered.
This made her smile.
"I love you infinitely," she responds.
He gives her a quick peck and runs over to the guys.
She goes to his bike and leans on it, waiting for a real kiss.
He approaches a few minutes later, "thought I said goodbye."
He smirks.
"That kiss was not remotely sufficient enough."
"You want a real kiss?" He teased.
"Yes please."
He rests his hand on the back of her neck and draws her in, his lips hover over hers.
"Stop teasing."
He smirks, kissing her deeply, tenderly. She backed away when their lips parted. She felt stunned like her first kiss. She saw he was smirking as he biked away.

That night, Veronica was still at the clubhouse. She was smoking a cigarette as Tara's car pulled in quickly. Gemma popped out.
"Why aren't you at your dads house?"
"I came to see Abel but I don't know where Neeta has taken him."
"I don't think he's here."
Veronica knew he wasn't, but it had to be Jax to tell her that Abel was no longer in the states.
She ran inside than moments later was back outside.
Her phone was ringing.
"Hello?"
"What?"
Bikes started approaching.
Gemma turned around, she looked shocked.
She was clutching at her heart. Veronica stood up and starting running toward her.
"Gemma? Are you alright?" She had collapsed.
Panic flooded her body.
"Mom!" Jax yelled.
They both made it to his mom at the same time.
"Tara!"
Jax looked at Veronica.
"What happened?"
"I don't know she came looking for Abel then she got a call from someone."
"Who?"
"I don't know."
Jax and This brought Gemma to Tara's car and they club drove to the hospital.
Veronica hopped on Juice's bike.
Juice grabbed onto V's hand and they jogged with the rest of the club into the hospital.
She noticed Ricky lagging behind.
"She's gonna be fine," Veronica said, mostly talking to herself.
"I know," Juice replied, still looking very worried.
Veronica ran her fingers through her hair because Juice wasn't the only one that was worried about Gemma. They all were.