Andare Pescare

"Quinn says Frankie is in South Tahoe, hooked up with Leo Pirelli's crew," Hap says.
"He's bought himself some mob protection," Jax says.
"Is that solid intel? 'Cause I'm a little cautious when it comes to Nomad integrity," Clay asks.
"Quinn knows every pimp and hook in a 300 mile radius. Frankie still likes them young and slanted," Hap says.
"Yeah, pussy says all," Tig chimes in.
"All right, I'll give them a call when we break. Tell him we are on our way. Make sure it's real," Jax says.
"Leo runs books and poker clubs. It's a quiet crew, man. Maybe Cacuzza could reach out, explain our situation. Do this the easy way," Bobby suggests.
"Yeah, I can call Jimmy," Clay says.
"What happens when we find Frankie?" Ricky asks.
"We cut his head off," Chibs says.
Juice finally noticed the hat Chibs was wearing. He looked very Irish, but he knew his buddy was wearing it because of the head wound.
"First we press him on the attacks, find out who's calling the shots," Jax says.
"Let's vote this shit," Tig says, impatiently.
"Okay, we all know what Frankie did to compromise the club. Votes got to be unanimous. All in favor of stripping his patch," Jax paused and everyone agreed, "as far as Mr. Mayhem goes...let's hear pros and cons."
"He tried to kill you. That would be a pro," Tigger says.
"We only got the word of a non-member," Jax says.
"Gogo and Greg tried to kill Unser. Nomads were on a spree," Clay says.
"Yeah, he shot Lyla and tried to whack me," Chibs adds, "Frankie made his bed, Jackie."
Jax nods, looking around the room, "anyone else?"
No one says anything so Jax continues, "okay, all in favor of Frankie Diamonds meeting Mr. Mayhem."
Yeah's circle the room until it hits Juice, Jax looks at him, waiting for a response. Juice didn't know why he was hesitating.
Finally he spoke, "yeah..."
Unanimous.
"Okay," Jax hits the gavel, "let's find him."

Juice calls Veronica, he hasn't seen her since the hospital and wanted to hear her voice before he drove up to Tahoe.
"Hey, baby. When are you coming home? We have to talk," she said, picking up on the second ring.
"What about?"
"When will you be home?"
"I'm going to Tahoe. What is it, Veronica?"
"Jax knows that there is a rat at the table. Roosevelt cut him a deal if you guys give him Frankie, he'll tell him who the rat is."
"Shit. This is bad, Veronica," his voice got low.
"What are we gonna do?"
"Well, as much as I hate to say it...we can't get ourselves dragged down with him. We'll all be killed. We can hope that Clay gets there first and kills Frankie. If not, you need to pull your old pal Jax aside and get him to lighten the blows on him."
"Yeah, keep me updated and drive safe."
"I will, baby. I love you."
"I love you," she said and they hung up.
"Was that V?" Ricky asks from behind Juice, causing him to jump.
"Shit, Rick. Yeah."
Ricky laughs, "how is she doing?"
"She's good."
Rick nodded, turning toward the van, but Juice spoke, "hey, brother. Why don't you let me drive the van?"
"You want to?" Rick turned, surprised.
"Yeah, why not."
"Okay," Ricky shrugged, tossing him the keys.

After driving around 200 miles, the club pulled over for gas.
Clay looked as if his hands were giving him trouble and Juice heard Ricky ask how he was doing.
Clay responded, "ah, I should've brought the cortisone."
Juice's phone rang and answered it after seeing that it was Veronica.
"Hey,"his voice was soft.
"Oh, I didn't think you'd answer. Are you driving?"
"No, we pulled over for gas. What's up, baby?"
"Just wanted to hear voice and see how the drive was going."
"Drives fine," Juice said as The bikes started to take off and Clay walked toward him.
"Do you have to go?" She asks, hearing the bikes.
"Yeah, I'll call you later," he said, reluctantly.
"I love you."
"And I love you."
With that Juice hung up and saw that Clay was behind him, hanging up the phone as well.
"That was Cacuzza. Pirelli's got a fishing cabin in Lake Cascade. Uses it as a stash house. They think he's got Frankie there," Clay says.
"Cool, let's catch up with the guys," Juice says, turns to get into the driver's seat.
"Let's you and me vet it out, see if it's real. Let them stay on the poker club," Juice gives him a look and Clay continues, "hey. I just had to pass of my goddamn ride. Let me do something useful here, Juice."
"Fine, okay," he says, before getting into the car.

Juice pulls in about a half hour later and there is a car in front of the cabin.
"Somebody's here. Juice, be careful," Clay says as Juice hops out.
Frankie runs out with a gun and Juice drops behind the other car as Frankie shoots.
Clay shoots back as Frank runs back inside. Juice runs to the back of the van, pulling out his phone to call Jax as Clay goes for the AK's.
"Put the phone away, Juice. We gotta do this," Clay says.
"Clay, Jax wants info on Frankie."
"Jax ain't here, Juice! Cover the back," Clay yells, throwing him a gun.
Juice stood there, wondering if he should listen.
"Go!" He yelled again and Juice did as he told.
Clay took the car and Juice covered himself behind the porch.
He started shooting when Frankie came out and he shot back, but when inside, feeling trapped.
Juice pulled out his phone again and speed dialed, he thought it was Jax, but V answered.
"Hey," she said.
"Call Jax," he said, telling her where he was, but then there was an explosion.
"Juice? Juice! Are you okay?"
"Fucking Clay, call Jax. I'll call you back."
Juice went to the door and Frankie open it as he approached, putting his hands up.
"It's over, Frankie," Juice says.
"It wasn't me, Juice, I swear. Clay put this whole Nomad shit storm in motion."
"You're a liar," Juice said, but he knew it was possible.
Clay wanted his chair back and his title.
"No, I ain't. We stole his safe, gave him back all the legal shit."
Clay burst inside, shotgun ready.
"Step away, Juice," Clay said, but Juice didn't move.
"No, Clay..." Juice started, but Jax ran in followed by the guys.
"No, not yet!" Jax yelled his gun pointed at Clay.
Juice had hia gun down and saw Tigs and Bob come in behind him.
"Frankie..." Chibs mumbles.
"Lower the shotgun," Jax says and Clay does reluctantly.
Pirelli saw his guy dead on the couch when he walked in and immediatly pulled out his gun, shooting Frankie four times.
Jax ran a hand over his face in frustration.
Everyone cleared out and everyone rounded up, waiting for the president.
"We okay?" Bobby asks.
"Oh, great. You got a van or a truck I can borrow? We gotta haul Frankie back," Jax asks the other charter.
"Yeah."
"Thanks, bro," Jax turns to Clay, "How'd you know where Frankie was?"
"Cacuzza. He called me as you guys we're pulling out. Me and Juice wanted to check it out before we hit you up,"Clay says.
"Clay wanted to make sure it was real," he corrected, not wanting to get on Jax's bad side, but he was afraid he may already be.
"It was real," Jax looked pissed.

When they got back Juice sought out Jax.
"We have to talk," Juice says.
"Yeah, I think we should. Why didn't you call me?"
"Clay can be very persuasive," Juice paused, "Frankie said something to me before Clay came into the cabin."
"What's that?" Jax asked.
"He said and it might sound crazy...but he said Clay was behind the Nomads. I think maybe it had something to do with him getting the chair back."
"That's why I wanted him alive. To prove that," Jax says.
"So what are you gonna do?"
"I can't do much with Frankie dead. Let's keep it between us for now, okay?"
"Okay."
Juice started to walk away.
"Hey, thanks for telling me, Brother."
Juice nodded and climbed on his bike to drive home.

Juice walked into the house and was welcomed by the smell of basil and pesto.
"Smells good," Juice called, throwing his cut on the couch and putting his gun on the table.
"Hey, baby! It'll be ready in a few minutes."
"Sounds good," he said, pulling a beer out of the fridge.
"So, what happened?" She asked.
"Pirelli killed Frankie, but he told me before he died that Clay was behind the home invasions. I'm guessing it was to get the chair back. I told Jax. I'm hoping Eli won't tell him who the rat is at this point, but who knows," Juice says.
Veronica sighs and puts the chicken and pasta into two bowls.

Living with the Clubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें