Chapter 12: Jasper

Hopefully you guys enjoy the music. Above is Jasper lol.

I stared at the room in silence. I closed the door as I walked to the bed.

'Why does Steven want me to leave my friends?' I thought.

I touched my garnet necklace as I took it off. I placed it under my pillow and left the room.

"You ready?" Harrison said as he leaned on the hallway walls.

"Yeah" I turned to see my friends smiling at me. My body was tense and felt strange. I gulped and walked the group.

Alice

"So Alice how did you learn to fight" Harrison asked. My eyebrow rose. I refused to make eye contact with him.

"I've been fighting in mixed martial arts since I was five".

"So do you think you stand a chance?" I looked at him to see him smirking.

"You're creepy" I said bluntly. I moved my hair.

We arrived to the arena again. Students were lined up in columns as he approached Jasper. His eyes met mine and it made my body tense. He had grey hair and yellowish eyes with a scratch on his cheek.

Harrison shook hands with him "Hey Jasper! Just wanted to say those two" he pointed to Austry and Daniel "and I'll be watching today. Daniel will join in tomorrow" he smiled.

I raised my eyebrow yet again as he walked passed me.

'What about Austry'

I got a strange feeling that Steven was too interested in Austry. Jasper looked at me calmly "You're Alice Night, correct?"

"Correct, sir?"

"So I'll assign you to an easy opponent around your age".

I nodded.

"Attention!" Jasper shouted as every student looked at him.

"Michael, you will be pair with Alice" he said. I crossed my arms and looked at Austry. She wasn't staring at me. My eyes followed her glance to the guy stepping forward.

Michael had orange-yellowish eyes and black hair.

We shook hands. Jasper walked over to me.

"Have you ever trained?" he asked.

"I have".

"How much?" as he looked at my arms.

"more than five years" I said. I been training for twelve years but I know I been fighting humans not werewolves.

"Oh, that's good than" he said relieved "than scrimmage with the rest of the class" his eyes glowed at me in a grim way it sent chills down my spine.

Jasper gave the group an order and I watched everyone pair up.

"You ready..?" Michael said as he positioned himself in front of me to close for comfort.

I nodded as I held up my fist. 'Let me dismantle your pretty face' I smirked.

"Ready" Jasper shouted "Set" I cracked my neck "Scrimmage!".

Michael smirked as he threw his first set of punches. I blocked with one hand and kept my body away from his. He pounded as I switched hands blocking them from reaching my face. A final block and I swung.

Michael quickly dodged and planted one on my stomach. "Shit" I said as I coughed. Backing away, I felt a smile on my face. '

Bring it on BITCH!' I thought.