PART II: Introduction

I am back! Enjoy your read. 

The clicks of her heels hit the tile floor; leading her forward from the tunnel behind her. The shadows play to themselves, but sadly shy away when her crystal shore its sharp edges of lapiz waves onto the walls. She swayed her hips with a powerful stride when the others around her allowed their eyes follow her movements when she pulled out a neat collar shirt. It was rare for her to wear the thick uniform. She hate the weather here. She despise here fundamentally, but nothing made it worst than a tight constructing suit with the hot unforgiving sun beaming down with its heated passion. 

The shining blue crystal swung in between her full bosom when her hands adjusted her ponytail on her brunette head. Finally dressed in the bloody wine collar shirt, her eyes sharpened as her destination was in sight. For the life of her, she wanted to avoid the room, but the drumming beats of muddling annoyance weren't enough to defy the purpose in which she was there.

The cocktail of silver and brown ,in her eyes, seemed to move like living water whenever she stared down at the device hugging her neck with an icy numbing grip.  

With a final flip of her ponytail and slight grip on her curves, she entered the dark forbidden room and it closed immediately at her entrance.

"I see you've returned along with the team. Empty handed." The man in the chair turned to look at her.

She bit back from puking, her stomach twirled in every direction whenever she was forced to see the man. The most infuriating part is the fact he always commanded her to give him the reports instead of the captain. 

"I hope for your own sake. Nanny. Y-your report will be more...beefy?" his head twitched repeatedly as he secretly pulled onto his black gloves that were tucked over his own wine collar shirt.

She combed her hands through her hair to ease her own need to choke the startling batter of her skin, "As you told us, the wolf is dead as of yesterday."

His glasses shined on his nearly shadowed out face, "And how did that happen?"

"Death by lying of course, he was stupid anyways. All Hayden had to do was cast a spell and he took the bait," she replied uninterested in the details as much as the next person.

"We-well," he chuckled before pulling his gloves completely off his hand and examined the palm of his hand. His unnecessary stuttering made him sound like a damn squeak toy, she thought, everyone knows the b***h can talk normally.

The screen along the walls turned on with all the cameras of the wolf packs and in the corner of her eye, she spotted the target but mentioned nothing.

"Excellent, Lincoln will be pleased to know they won their land back," he snickered and slithered to the monitors.

Unable to get a grip she bolstered, "Is that a complement Jomoto? Here I thought you were the typical cold hearted Joker."

Another snicker rode off his tongue to her displeasure. His antics began more premeditated as he paused with every word he spilt out.

"You. see.  Experiment. seven. six. I am all typical, but you have nothing to fear. In this bland world, wherever I am bland all of you aren't."

This dips**t, she thought unforgivingly. He continued to talk when his eyes also fell on the screen and the light reflected his metal teeth.

"Your full report, Nanny. I am waiting."

Her eyes narrowed on the man in disgust and she looked at the screen, "Hayden made contact, saying he was easily rattled and almost willing to speak to her."

With another twitched, his smile became sharp and the whites of his eyes were almost unnervingly out of sight.

"Wowzies! In any case, make yourselves known my ladies," he announced excited before shyly touching someone on the screen and his eyes fixated on someone, "Now get out."

Nanny watched with a great degree of disgust before excusing herself out to rip the collar shirt from her and using it as a scarf. The cold blast of the ventilator ghostly touched her shoulders and bare arms  

'It's hard to think he isn't the worst here,' a growl grew from her. When her back turned, the prying eyes, of people around her, caught sight of the raven beast that crawled out of her human flesh, wrapped its mouth over her forehead, and made her eyes glow silver.

Part Two has just began. Please show your excitement, we finally made it out of the dark ages and where all the great plans I have in store! Please vote, comment, share if you like this series. :) 

This series will hopefully be updating more since I am on break and we finally got to the parts I need urging for! We are about to have so many more people coming, hopefully you will enjoy them all! Tell me what is your favorite superpower if you could have one. Mine is super strength :3 Too-a-Lo have a good night.