Bulge

Ceri  (smexy Ithel in the pic)

Ceri (smexy Ithel in the pic)

My hand didn't hesitate to reach for him. I touched him and he immediately smiled. He pulled my hand and crouched in front of me. His reassuring voice sounded hesitant as he asked: "Will you mind if...... I carried you?"

Him carrying me???

I tried to calculate the amount of touching that carrying someone entitled and it was too much! That would be really embarrassing...

"I will be able to get us out of this muddy slope easier, I promise"

He gave me an eager smile and a nodded to urge my confidence. And of course, I nodded back despite my inner fear of imposing too much on him; probably make him hate me so soon.

Maybe I shouldn't have cared what he thought of me, but... he was an Aello! And no matter how much my fellow Aellas described, they never said the other clan looked so unrealistically handsome!

Besides, I was more the kind of person who always said yes, just to please. So I couldn't be blamed, right?

That's what I thought as he held my forearm while turning around. Then, while still crouched, he pulled me on his back and stood straight.

He adjusted me and grabbed my thighs to wrap them around his body: "Hold on to me, be careful not to fall as we climb back up"

I wasn't even listening. I bit on my lip, trying to control my feeling as I stared at his flawless face.

This was too close!!! My heart wasn't ready for this! I was a fully grown man, but I was practically a novice in the matters of the heart! My, I hope he can't feel the bulge down there because it's way out of my control!

The Aello moved sideways until he reaches a thick tree. Then, holding onto some strong branches, he started climbing us back up. It was much harder than earlier when he got down, so I held onto his wide shoulders, wishing I was light enough for him not to throw me away in the process.

It took him some time to reach the top, sometimes stopping to get a better footing or to hold a stronger branch, and sometimes sliding back down slightly due to the excess of mud.

We made it up successfully. He wiped the excess of mud from his feet on the nearby roots. Which made me realize how dirty I was! I mean, if I purposely rolled myself in mud, I wouldn't have done a better job! And I was sullying all his clothes!!!

I thought of all the Aellas with their beautiful dresses, their long wavy hair, and the colorful accessories adorning their bodies. So clean and radiant... They all looked the best they could possibly be when they went to the Agape.

Yet here I was, looking shameful and even sullying the clothes of a great gorgeous Aello...

If the Leader saw me, she will without any doubt punish me for tarnishing their honor. I sighed... I was a disgrace to my clan.