Sin of love

AN: Hey Aella fans :D

I want to apologize for the very late update, please know that I LOOOOVE this story so much and couldn't concentrate enough to write again until now! I'll try to keep them coming?

Also, at first this story was supposed to be really short. I even thought I'd do a one shot at first. But now it's getting so wild in my mind!! :D

ENJOYYYY

~~~~~~

Ceri

"... I understand... but can't we at least let Ceri wait behind? He doesn't need to be there!"

The Leader sighed, trying to be as patient as possible: "They specifically asked for him"

"I know, but he can wait until we understand what is it that they want exactly. That would be much safer-"

"Halina, dear, you know how much I value you and even look up to you, but when it comes to Ceri you get too dramatic"

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do. Let me remind you that the one calling for your son is none other than Aello Cailyn, the one you trust so much that you had your Agape with him this year, AGAIN!"

"But..."

"But nothing. If you can trust him over Vreis and Epona, you sure can trust him to be fair with Ceri."

Halina looked back at me with hesitance and sadness in her eyes, and then she continued with a lower voice, probably hoping I wouldn't hear her: "But today he's not here as an Aello, he's here as the Leader! Please Sosanbra, I've been in that position enough time to know that maintaining the laws of our tribe is more important than anything else!"

The Leader stopped, causing us all to halt behind her, even the couple Aella hunters at the front, then she looked at Halina's pleading eyes: "Then you also know how much the Leaders cherish every and each one of you all with no exception. NONE, Halina.", she resumed walking deeper into the forest while adding: "And that goes double for Ceri"

"What's that supposed to mean???"

"It means it's time for Ceri to breathe, Halina. It's not fair for him to be hidden in the mountain like a prisoner. All the Aellas get to have an Agape and raise children. Don't you think Ceri has the right for at least some of that?"

I couldn't believe my ears. The Leader was actually thinking about me. She thinks my life is unfair! She even thinks I have the right to breathe and live outside the mountain!!!!

I hadn't realized I had stopped walking, until Rhonwen pushed me roughly to keep walking.

"I got this" Drita told her before she grabbed my arm and pulled me to resume the pace. It only took one second of my eyes meeting Rhonwen's to feel the anger she had towards me now. The hunter glared at me a bit more before she walked past us and joined Halina and Sosanbra.