A dream come true

Ceri

Ceri

I stood at the edge of the west cliff, watching the beautiful glittering sea. I rubbed my thighs removing the last of the dry dead skin. It has been a week already since I came back from my Agape.

My Agape... I still couldn't believe I actually had one! Sometimes I think about it and it feels like a distant dream. But whenever I closed my eyes and remembered the feeling of having my lips covered with Ithel's, I immediately knew the dream came true.

That kind and sexy Aello became an obsession for me. Wherever I turned, my mind would suggest scenarios where he simply walks towards me, or hugs me from behind and goes like "Ceri, I missed you". It was silly, I know. But no matter how impossible and unprecedented it was for an Aello to trespass into our territory, I couldn't help wishing to see him again.

I sighed dreamily, feeling my heart getting warm with the thought that Ithel was probably watching the same part of the sea right now, or even fishing... I LOVE FISHING! I never got to catch a thing, but trying is really so much fun! Everything was fun and interesting with Ithel.

"Ceri!"

I looked back to see Epona standing in her famous 'I'm older than I actually am' stance with her hands on her hips: "Mama said to call you if you're standing close to the cliff again"

I smiled and stepped away from the cliff. I ruffled Epona's hair and then went to see Halina. I had nothing to do. The Aellas cleaned everything a couple of days ago, and I already cut some fire for cooking. I spent the rest of my time playing with the children or gazing at the moon and dreaming about Ithel.

On my way to Halina, I saw Drita passing by. I smiled at her, feeling relieved when she smiled back very discretely. It was good when she wasn't angry with me. She was angry with me because I lied and she even punished me for it. It has been a long while since she beat me. But I was the one who lied, so I was the only one to blame. Besides, she was kind enough not to inform the Leader and the other Aellas about it. If it was any other hunter, she wouldn't have thought twice about dragging me to the Leader to be scolded or worse, punished in front of the whole clan. I shivered at the thought; it would be so humiliating for me and Halina if such thing happened.

Drita's punishment was painful, humiliating and even gave me an awkward sensation, but it was private. The next day went back to her and she insisted on applying that remedy on my body again. She even questioned me and I swore that I hadn't mated with any Aella. She made me swear I hadn't touched or let another Aella touch me. It took some effort to convince her. But once she believed me, she became nice to me again. She even gave me some of the food she brought back and three tiger teeth! How amazing was that!! I always felt inferior for not being able to hunt, so having tiger's teeth was like, I could pretend to be a hunter! Like the actual Aellos!!!

I spotted Halina helping with the cooking. I didn't want to go there so I waited by the cave for her. The cooking area was always busy with Aellas, so the chance of me screwing something and getting yelled at was ten times higher. From my perspective, the cooking territory was more dangerous than the forest itself.