Day one

AN: Syrvat is back bitcheeeeeees :D

Sorry for the delay, bla bla bla

I really love and appreciate you, bla bla bla

Now let's get to business  ;)

Bisouuuus <3

~~~~~~~

Ceri (in photo)

I woke up to the sound of water. For the last few months, I was used to waking to the bright sun illuminating the wide sky. This time, it took me a moment to realize that I wasn't sleeping outside.

I felt cheerful at the thought of never sleeping outside. I have a home that I was welcomed to.

I propped myself on my right elbow. The sound of the water made me look at the other end of the den where Alev stood.

Alev. My father

I almost chuckled at the thought. He was filling the water. He paused when he felt my stare and looked past his shoulder to me.

"Ceri, you're awake"

I straightened myself and sat properly on my heels. I bowed my head a little and greeted him: "Good morning", I tried to push my hair back and continued: "I'm sorry I slept too long"

"It's ok. I don't mind. Did you sleep well?"

Well? I slept EXCELLENTLY!! It was the best sleep I got in a long time! Because I went to sleep while still feeling Ithel's embrace around me and his soft lips moving against mine.

My fingers moved to touch my lips and I barely caught myself before a dark blush invaded my face.

"Ceri?"

I realized I didn't answer him and quickly straightened my back: "I-I slept well!" I was louder than I meant to be, so I lowered my voice and dipped my head slightly in respect: "Thank you for asking"

He stared at me for another minute. I didn't dare look him in the eyes again, and finally, he went back to filling the water.

I sat there awkwardly, not knowing what I was supposed to do. I wanted to help, but I didn't know what I could do. Alev soon finished with the water and wiped his hands while talking to me: "I brought you some water. This should be enough for a couple of days." He stopped a little to sigh and push a hand through his hair before he continued: "You can drink and clean yourself. I'll go get you some fruits to eat. I...", his voice trailed and he leaned on the wall of the den for support. I looked at him and a frown worked its way on my forehead as I realized how exhausted he looked.

Alev didn't take the time to rest. He grabbed a bowl and plunged it in the basin of water before handing it to me. I stood and grabbed the bowl, then drank from it. He went to grab some of his weapons: "I didn't hunt yet so we have nothing to eat. I'll bring you some fruits for now and then I'll get you some meat"