Priorities

AN: Hey babies ^_^

Thanks for hanging on so far, I know the ride wasn't easy, especially lately :p

I've been having a writer's block about this part for a while now, but I figured the best way to push through it, is to speed things up. So, fasten your seat belts, and here we go!

~~~~~

Ithel (Remember Cailyn in the photo? )

The night was too long. I was still tired and yet I couldn't go to sleep. How could I with Ceri thrown in another snare? All alone, beaten, burned and broken...

'Ceri, everything will be ok'

'You'll get out of this'

'You'll go back to Alev, he's so eager to see you'

I kept trying to reassure him, asking him simple questions just to keep him talking. He sounded too tired to talk every time. At least I got him to eat and drink. I believe they didn't usually feed the ones they capture, but that Aella hunter, Trin, decided to feed us. I'm so glad she did because I wasn't sure when was the last time Ceri ate anything.

I couldn't tell how many Aellas were guarding us since they stopped talking to us. The only thing I managed to know, is that Cailyn was asking for an audience with Sosanbra for days now, and they kept denying him. My guess would be the fact that most of them didn't consider her to be their Leader anymore, and they didn't want the Aellos to know that yet.

"Ithel?"

"Yes!"

"............ Just checking"

"I'm here, I' not going anywhere without you, Ceri. Please try to get some sleep, ok?"

"... ok"

He sounded so depressed. Sleeping would do him so much good now. It will help him heal and get him faster through this torturous wait, but...... I hope he doesn't get any nightmares.

I wished I could fall asleep too because every second that went by, I wasn't thinking about how to get out of here. I wasn't pondering on our future. My mind was rather stuck at what the Aella hunter Trin said when she checked him earlier. She said he had scratches on his manhood and belly, and deeper cuts on his lower back

My limbs tingled and my muscles tensed. I started breathing heavily again, feeling my insides burn with anger.

That treacherous beast... she stole him from my own den and then she tortured him!

How far did she go? What did she do exactly... How much did my sweet Aella endure????

And that was how I spent that night as well as the next day, trying but failing to stop imagining all the ways he could've gotten every single injury that my mate suffered.