Chapter 17

*Song is Come And Get It by Selena Gomez. Enjoy xx*

*JESSE’S POV*

I just had sex with Harry.

My best friend in the whole world.

The boy that confessed his love for me.

The boy that I found myself falling in love with without even realizing it.

It all happened so quickly, it’s not like that was my plan all along to sleep with Harry or anything. It was like something clicked in my mind, and all I wanted was Harry, there was no Niall, just Harry. It was so surreal, and I felt like I was back in my dream again. It may have been a quick decision, but I honestly regret none of it, it made me realize how much I need Harry. He’s always been there for me through my life, all the boys have, but him just a little more. I don’t know why it took me so long to realize that.

Oh shit, what are we going to tell the boys? Will we even tell them? And what am I going to do about Niall? I don’t want to break up with him all of a sudden; it would ruin our friendship that took so long to build. Did I even want to break up with him? That answer came easily to me, as much as I hate to say it. I loved Harry, which obviously meant that I wouldn’t want to stay with Niall, but I don’t want him to find out about what happened, I don’t think I want any of the boys to find out honestly. It would just be awkward.

I would have to discuss this all with Harry when he wakes up, that is if he ever does. We fell asleep around nine thirty last night which is pretty early in my opinion, and it’s now quarter past ten, which means we got around thirteen hours of sleep. And Harry is still dead asleep as if he only got three.

I grew tired of waiting for him to wake up, deciding that it would be a better idea to start my day off with a shower. The hard part about that would be getting out of Harry’s grip, his legs were tangled with mine and he clung to my waist like a baby would a doll. After much pushing and pulling, I freed myself from his grip and rolled off the bed onto the floor with a thud. I saw Harry’s curly head and duvet-covered body start to move around from the noise, low groans being muffled by the pillow. I quickly stood up and snatched a towel that hung in a nearby chair, wrapping it around my body right before Harry’s sleepy eyes turned to look up at me.

“What are you doing up?” his eyes surveyed my body, unaware of why I had decided to get up.

“Uh…just thought I’d take a quick shower.” I made my way to the bathroom quickly so I could get out of his view, I wasn’t used to him seeing me nearly naked yet and the feeling was still foreign to me. I closed the door before he could say anything and turned on the shower knob, testing the water until it was hot enough and jumping in.

In the middle of washing my body, I heard a knock on the door that caused me to drop the soap bottle in my hands and a small yelp to echo throughout the bathroom. I could hear laughter from the other side of the door.

Harry stepped into the bathroom, his body hidden from the shower curtain. “Did I scare you, Jess?” I could almost picture the sly smirk plastered on his face.

“In fact, you did Harry!” my hand was still over my heart in an attempt to calm it down. “Why did you need to come in anyway?” I bent down to pick up the soap bottle that fell out of my hands. If Harry could see me right now, he’d probably make a cheeky joke on how you should never ‘drop the soap’. I quietly laughed at my thoughts.

“I just wanted to talk to you.”  He retorted over the navy shower curtain.

“You could’ve waited until I got out of the shower and not scared me half to death!” I dipped my head under the falling water, letting my hair and face get consumed by the droplets.