Letter Four.

January 10, 2015

Dear Phil,

It's been a few days since you moved out. You haven't replied to me today. Then again, my messages are just begging you to come home.

And that's basically what this letter is too. You said yesterday that you still had to get another box from your room today and that we would talk then. I don't want to wait until then, though.

Phil, I'm so sorry. I regret everything I said to you. That fight was stupid and I was being selfish about it. I shouldn't have blamed you for that. It's not your fault the fans think we're together. I should've contained myself better.

I want you to come home, please. I was so stupid. I don't think you'll come home, though. I honestly don't think you'll want to talk for long either. I'm a mess, Phil.

I am so so sorry. I can't handle when people call me things like, you know that. I can't stand it. Not after what happened in 2012. I'm sorry. I thought I would be okay, but I wasn't. It's not your fault. It's mine.

Please, Phil. Please come back home. Don't take that box. Leave it here and bring the others back.

I don't know how I'm going to make it if you're not here. It's so lonely without you already. I'm sorry.

Love,
Dan.