Celebrity Friends Congratulating You on Instagram/Twitter

Since Niall and I got engaged a lot of celebrity friends of ours had congratulated us on the engagement! I couldn't believe some of the people who instagramed us sending us their congrats, a few even stopped by backstage at concerts to visit and congratulate us.

The boys were the first ones to take to Instagram to congratulate me and Niall on the engagement. Of course they had congratulated us in person, but they had also posted on their Instagrams congratulating us.

@louist91: Can't believe our little Nialler is getting married! Congrats to you and the soon to be missus! See you both very soon! P.S. The stag party is going to be legendary!

@harrystyles: Doing interviews with the engaged man himself @niallhoran! Congrats to you and your beautiful fiancée @y/Instagram/n! Sending all the love to you both!

@fakeliampayne: Congratulations to my brother @niallhoran and the lovely @y/Instagram/n on your engagement! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to help you celebrate!

Some of Niall's famous friends including 5 Seconds of Summer and Olly Murs also took to social media to congratulate us.

@5sos: Congratulations to our good friend Mr. Niall Horan on the engagement!  You're a lucky guy to be marrying such a great girl! Take care of our lad @y/twitter/n xAsh

@ollymurs: So one of my best friends  @NiallOfficial is getting married and I have to congratulate him and the future missus! Love you man! See you and the lady later!

@louteasdale: They're getting married! Congratulations to  @NiallOffical and @y/twitter/n on the engagement! You guys are great together! Can't wait for the big day! Love you both! xxx

@katyperry: Heard my hubby proposed to another girl..I'm shocked! Just kidding! Congrats to  @NiallOfficial and @Y/twitter/N on the engagement! So happy for both of you!

The biggest surprise came backstage at the Santa Clara show when John Mayer stopped by and gave Niall an engagement present. He gave Niall a limited edition signed guitar as an engagement/wedding present. Niall was in complete shock, and couldn't believe it. Him and John had met a few times before and had done a couple jam sessions together, but to get a signed guitar from him was incredible to him.

@johnmayer: Had a great time hanging out with @NiallOfficial and his future missus! Great talking to both of you! Congrats on the enagement! Hope you enjoy the guitar!