Rehearsal Dinner

As soon as the main doors to the castle opened you were in awe. There was a beautiful arrangement of white peonies and roses in the center of the staircase that greeted the guests entering. There were different sized candles lining each side of the grand staircase. The lights were low, giving it a soft, romantic feel.

"This is beautiful!" You said smiling.

"Is it what you imagined it would be?" He asked.

"No, it's so much more than that! It's pefect!" You said smiling.

"The candles were my idea. I know you didn't say anything about them but I thought they would be pretty." He said.

"Ni, they are beautiful." You said looking over and smiling at him in awe.

"Should we check out the rest?" He asked as he motioned towards the staircase.

"Yes." You said.

You took a step over to the right side of the staircase. You were about to step onto the first step when you felt a hand on your back and a hand behind your knees. Before you knew it, Niall was cradling you in his arms bridal style as he climbed the stairs.

"Ni, what are you doing?" You asked.

"Carrying you." He said smiling.

"Ni, you're just supposed to carry me over the threshold, not to the rehearsal." You said teasing him.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you over that too, babe!" He said.

Niall set me back on my own two feet once we were at the top of the stairs. We then made our way out to the garden where the ceremony would be held. I stepped out into the garden and was so impressed by the transformation. It was like a completely different place from yesterday. They had set up rows and rows of white chairs for the guests. There was a beautiful arch decorated with white peonies and roses that you and Niall will stand under when you get married. The aisle had not been decorated yet because the aisle runner and rose petals would not be put out until the morning.

"You planned all this?" Niall asked in amazement.

"Yeah. But this is so much more than I dreamed it would be." You said.

"It's perfect babe. It's the perfect way to get married." He said.

Niall wrapped his arms around you as the two of you stood at the back of the ceremony space. You stood there embracing each other as you took in the sight. Your friends and family were sitting in chairs waiting for the rehearsal to start.

In that moment everything hit you. The fact that you were getting married to Niall Horan tomorrow. The fact that you were just a fan two or three years ago. And now here you are getting ready to marry one of those five boys that were on the stage. A small tearly silently escaped your left eye and rolled down your cheek. Niall caught it with his thumb and wiped it away. And then placed a gentle kiss where the tear had been.

"What's wrong, love?" Niall asked in a worried tone.

"I just can't believe I'm marrying you. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." You said.

"No, I'm the lucky one. I get to marry the most beautiful girl in the world. I get to call you mine for the rest of the life. You are going to be Mrs. Horan, my wife tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy that makes me, babe." He said softly to you.

"Can I get everyone's attention?" The wedding planner asked. Everyone turned to look at him.

"First I want to thank all of you for being with us today to celebrate with Niall and Y/N as they get ready for their big day! It's been a pleasure to work with them to put all of this together. With that said lets get the rehearsal started." He said.