Grand Entrance & Dinner

You were standing in the hallway just outside of the entrance to the ballroom. The DJ was about to announce you and Niall's arrival to the reception.

You peeked through the small crack in the door to get a good look at the room. You couldn't believe it was the same room that you had stood in just 24 hours ago.

White fabric was draped across the ceilings and down walls of the ballroom. In the center of the room was a good sized dance floor. It was all white and had pink and purple lights shining down on it to give it soft romantic color. In the center was your names "Y/N and Niall" in a beautiful script font.

There were tables to the left and right of the dance floor for guests to enjoy their dinners at. Each had a tall centerpiece made of branches that were shaped to look like small trees. There were beautiful crystals dangling from the branches to give it an elegant feel. There were various varieties of white flowers surrounding the base of the centerpieces. Vanilla tea lights had been scattered around the table to give a soft glow along with a relaxing scent.

At the opposite end of the room was the sweetheart table that you had requested. It was a smaller table with two white cushioned chairs sat behind it. In the center of the table was a white sign that read "The New Mr. and Mrs" with crystal lettering. Two beautiful white bouquets sat on either side of the table and various types of roses and peonies were spread along the front of the table. Like the rest of the tables, there were a few tea light candles placed on the table to give a soft, romantic feel. There was some fabric draped behind which had small sparkles in it to give a soft shimmer as a back drop to you and Niall. The sweetheart table had soft pink lighting around it, which stood out from the darker purple lights surrounding the rest of the room. It was enough to put the focus on you and Niall but not enough to make you stand out too much.

You felt a hand on the right side of your waist as Niall rested his head on your shoulder. The scruff on his chin from the beard he was trying to grow tickled against your skin but you didn't pull away.

"It's beautiful." You said softly.

"It is indeed. But not nearly as beautiful as you, Y/N." He whispered before placing a gentle kiss to your temple.

You couldn't help but smile as you felt a hint of redness appear on your face. Niall could give you butterflies just by saying sweet nothings like that in your ear. It was the little things he did and said, like that, that made you fall for him and love him so much.

"You ready wifey?" Niall asked as he turned your body carefully so that you were facing him. He caressed your cheek in his hand as he smiled at you, before leaning down to kiss you.

You loved how affectionate Niall had been today. Ever since the officiant had announced you as husband and wife, he couldn't keep his hands off you or stop kissing you. He had never been this affectionate towards you, especially around other people. He was very opposed to PDA. But not today. He wanted everyone to know that you were his. You were usually pretty conservative about PDA also. You had never been a fan of kissing Niall in front of other people. But today was an exception. It was your wedding day. Today was all about you and Niall and the love you two shared. You could kiss him as much as you want without anyone criticizing you for it.

"Yes, are you?" You asked looking at him.

"Of course! I can't wait to show my gorgeous wife off to everyone!" He said smiling excitedly.

The DJ introduced the bridal party as they made their way inside the reception in pairs. Then it was time for you and Niall to make your way into the reception.

"Can I have everyone give a round of applause as I give to you Niall and Y/N Horan!" The DJ announced.

"Happy" by Pharrell began to play through the speakers, which was your cue to walk through the doors. Niall took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. Two staff members of the Oheka opened the double doors and you and Niall danced and swayed your hips to the music as you made your way through the room. You could see camera flashes going off, which would normally make you nervous, but you just smiled and enjoyed the moment.