Final Dress Fitting

It was 10 days from the wedding and you were going to the bridal salon with your mother, your sister, and Niall's mum.

"Y/N Horan." You told the lady at the front desk.

"You're here for a fitting?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." You said.

"Okay, follow me!" She said smiling.

She led you to the back part of the store.

"Okay ladies, you two can have a seat here, and I am going to steal the bride and get her into the dress!" She said smiling.

Your mum and Maura sat down on the loveseat that was just outside of the dressing room. You went into the dressing room and slipped out of your street clothes and into one of the purple robes they offer while you waited for the clerk to bring your dress into the room.

She returned a few minutes later with the grey gown bag.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"I am. The wedding is in ten days, so I'm hoping the dress is perfect!" You said nervously.

"Okay, let's get it on. And we can make any last minute alterations if we need to." She said.

She unzipped the bag and you looked at the beautiful garment made of lace and organza. It was the first time you had seen your dress in almost four months. The dress was a little big for you at the last fitting and you were nervous that they had taken in too much, and now it would be too small for you.

"You ready?" The woman asked.

You took a deep breath and then nodded. She loosened the corset back and then helped you step into the gown. She carefully pulled it up your body. You held the dress to your body while she stepped out to get your sister.

"Okay, since you're the maid of honor and will be there the day of the wedding I'm going to show you how to tie the corset so that you can help the bride get into the gown on the big day!" The clerk said.

She carefully showed your sister how to lace and tie the corset. When they were done you took a deep breath and turned to face the mirror.

Your lips curved into a big grin and your eyes got a little watery. The dress was perfect. It was better than you remembered it being. It fit perfectly on your body.

"Y/N, you look beautiful!" Your sister said giving you a hug.

"Do you think Ni will like it?" You asked.

"Are you kidding? He's going to love it! He won't be able to take his hands off of you!" She said smiling.

You stepped out of the room to show your mom and future-mother-in-law the dress.

Your mom covered her mouth with her hands in awe. And Maura smiled as she looked at you.

"You are a beautiful bride, sweetie." Maura said.

"Thank you, Maura." You said smiling to her.

"Y/N, you are so beautiful. The dress is stunning on you, sweetie!" Your mom said standing up and taking your hand.

"Do you think he will like it?" You asked both of them.

"Of course he will, sweetheart." Your mom said.

"Y/N, Niall would love you no matter what you wear down the aisle. But this dress enhances your beauty. If I know my son at all he is going to absolutely adore the dress, love." Maura said.

"Are we ready for the final touch?" The clerk asked holding a veil and headpiece.

You leaned down just a little so she could carefully place it on your head.

"We brought the jewelry too so we can see the whole look." Your mom said.

Maura and your mother helped you put the earring and necklace on. Then both of them and your sister took a step back to admire you.

They all had huge smiles on their faces.

"You look incredible, sis! He's going to love it!" She said smiling.