Sending Out Save the Dates

You were sitting at the dining room table at Niall's house. You were sealing the last of the envelopes for the Save the Dates! It was about six months before the wedding, and it was time to send the Save the Dates out.

You smiled as you sealed the last envelope, and placed it on the stack with the others. You felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. You felt Niall place a gentle kiss on you cheek and you couldn't help but smile.

"Hello love," he said.

"Hey babe," you said.

"What ya workin on?" He asked through his thick Irish accent.

"I just finished the Save the Dates so we can send them out tomorrow." You said.

"So after that it's official. No turning back." He said.

"Are you having second thoughts?" You asked turning to look at him.

"Of course not, princess. I've wanted to marry you for a long time. I'm just reminding you that once we send these out it's official. The date and time are set." He said.

"Don't worry babe. I can't wait to be Mrs. Horan. If I could marry you right now I would." You said with a smile.

"Good, because I can't wait to call you my wife." He said with a big smile.

The next morning you and Niall drove down to the post office so that you could mail the Save the Dates. You took turns putting the envelopes into the "Outgoing Post" slot. You were down to the last one, and you turned to look at Niall.

"Should we do it together?" He asked.

You nodded. You each put a hand on the envelopeand then together slid it into the slot. You smiled as you turned to Niall. Itwas official. The Save the Dates were mailed!    

**Author's Note**

Hey guys! Sorry it's been like a week since I last posted. I really am working on this story as much as I can! Thank you all for being understanding and patient with me!

Sorry that this chapter is so short, but I am working on the next chapter right now, and I'm hoping to have it up sometime tonight!

Hope you all have a lovely day/night!! xxx