07 | Super Wolf Powers

Chapter Seven

"Sorry, I'm only on chapter two." Corey explained, sitting on Scott's bed.

I was sitting on the floor, with my back up against the bed. Lydia and Mason stood over us.

"Kind of a slow reader," he finished.

"Nah, it's okay Corey." Mason began, and I looked up at him.

"He's right. We don't have time for that anyway." Scott furiously spoke, rushing into the room.

"No, Scott don't!" Lydia and I shouted.

We were too late. Scott had already stuck his claws in Corey's neck. Corey gasped, and the memory transfer began.

"Welcome to the party guys," I breathed as Malia, Stiles, and Theo walked in.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warned, but I was already sitting right next to them.

"What is he doing?" Theo asked,

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia responded.

Theo started walking closer, looking down at me. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles muttered.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason interjected,

I started feeling a sharp pain in my neck, then I couldn't breathe.

"It's working," I managed to spit out.

I felt my eyes heating up, which meant they were glowing. Everyone in the room looked at me, and then the pain stopped.

I held on to my neck, "What the hell just happened."

Nobody was able to respond because Scott started gasping, and removed his claws from Corey's neck.

He stumble backwards but Stiles caught him, "Is he okay?"

"I think the question you should ask is, is she okay.." Stiles whispered, nodding to me as I wiped the blood from my neck.

"The hell did you do to me!?" Corey whined, holding his neck.

"You'll be alright." Scott panted.

"There's blood." Corey announced, looking at his hand.

"Join the club." I complained raising my arm, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You'll heal." Scott spat, referring to Corey.

"Scott," Stiles started.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled,

"Listen, I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes on the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." he calmed down, panting and sketching it on paper.

An image of the place flashed through my head, "Woah, I've seen that place before." I announced, standing up.

"It's one of the tunnels Stiles used to take me skateboarding in. Remember? His dad caught us and told us to never go back." I finished.

"It's the water treatment plant," Lydia spoke up.

"That's where they are." I added.

"That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott breathed.