14 | Argent x2

Chapter Fourteen

After hearing metallic-clanking-sounds in the distance, followed by sparks of light, Scott and Stiles rejoined me in the jeep. I was right, it was Kira.

The next day, we finally made it to Kira. I saw her mother standing tall with a sword positioned perfectly, as Kira held out a large staff. "Hurry! They look like they're about to battle to the death or something," I shouted, leaning over Stiles' shoulder from the backseat.

We slid up to them, Scott rolling out of the car before we came to a complete stop, flashing his fangs and red-eyes at the people in front of Kira. He let out a growl,

"Get in!" Stiles and I shouted, as he motioned for Kira and her mom. After another second, they both bolted for the car, piling into the back with me.

"Oh- ow. Okay. Watch the face, please..." I muttered, as they climbed ontop of me, shoving me against the window so we could all fit in the back.

"This is gonna make for a comfortable ride home.." I added.

One of the people-like-creatures threw a spear at Kira's mother, which she easily split in half with her katana. "Come on, come on! Let's go!" Stiles shouted, as she ran into the car, slamming the door as we sped away.

"Everyone okay?" Stiles breathed, earning a small nod from Noshiko, before I slowly turned my head to Kira. I quickly looked away with wide eyes when I realized her and Scott were kissing- well, technically making out..

Stiles looked in the rear-mirror, then quickly to the backseat, having to do a double-take.

"You came back for me.." Kira breathed, causing me to bury my face in my hands. How is it that I get stuck in the backseat with the two love-birds?

"I love you...I love you so much." she smiled, as did Scott, before the two continued kissing.

"Awe, that's so sweet-" I started, looking towards them before looking away again. "Alright, private moment. I get that..." I looked out the window.

After an extremely long, and annoying ride home, I stood in Scott's kitchen. I was rummaging through his cabinets looking for food, when someone opened the front door. Scott was currently asleep on the couch,

I walked out of the kitchen, towards Kira when I saw Mason and Liam.

"Hey, guys...what's up?" I asked, slightly whispering as they nodded towards the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows, leading them towards the kitchen. I widened my eyes in confusion, signaling for them to start talking.

"We know what Theo's doing...we found out from Corey," Liam spoke up first.

"I found out from Corey..." Mason corrected, causing me to squint at the two of them,

"He said he's looking for a blind alpha." Liam added, causing my face to drop. I've only ever met, and heard of, one blind alpha.

Deucalion.

I stood still for a second before scurrying back to the living room. "Kira. Wake up Scott." I advised, receiving a curious look from her as a response.

"Just- do it.." I pleaded, as she slowly nodded.

"Scott, wake up.." she whispered to Scott, who was still sleeping on the couch. He slowly opened his eyes before he sat up, meeting eyes with Liam and Mason.

"What's wrong?" he asked,

"I found out something from Corey..." Mason started, as I tapped my foot on the floor. "We know what Theo's doing.." he repeated exactly what he told me,