23 | You'll Be Okay

Chapter Twenty-Three

After Scott listened to his voicemails from Kira, he walked back over to Liam and I and demanded that the two of us got up. He told us that he had an idea, and that this wasn't over.

And he's right.

It isn't over. We're not going to let some creepy French man from the 18th century win in a fight against a bunch of teenagers.

Now that I think about it, we sound weaker, but that isn't the case. We're stronger than Sebastien, I just know it..

After Scott told us the plan, we immediately rushed to Lydia's room. Scott and Liam were helping Lydia sit upright in her hospital bed, just as Melissa McCall opened the door.

Stiles entered behind her, closing the door once he entered.

"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it." Melissa clarified, as we all backed up a step.

"It's a Cortisone shot, it's gonna help bring the inflammation down." Scott reassured, standing right next to Lydia as Melissa prepared the shot. Lydia extended her arm out for Melissa to inject,

"Not there.." Melissa avowed, lightly peeling the bandage off of Lydia's neck.

"Oh, yeah..okay, I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles chimed in, blinking rapidly.

He was always afraid of needles..

"You're not going anywhere, hold her hand." Melissa demanded, as she raised the needle, holding Lydia's face.

"Okay, fine..I'm not leaving, I just didn't wanna faint." Stiles breathed, shuffling to Lydia's side as he gently grabbed her hand.

I stood next to Liam, a few feet away. Just as the needle was an inch away from Lydia's neck, I heard a thud sound from next to me. Everyone looked at me, then down to the floor to see Liam. He fainted.

I nodded to Scott who immediately rushed to help me hold Liam up.

"Okay, Lydia..this is gonna hurt like a bitch.." Melissa warned, before slowly injecting the needle into Lydia's neck. Lydia let out a tiny screech as it went further into her neck.

Ten minutes later, the shot kicked in, and Lydia was almost normal. She still needed time to heal, but time was something we didn't have at the moment.

She got dressed, still slightly imbalanced from the shot, but well enough to actually move around. Scott held her arm with Stiles, helping her walk better.

As we reached the desired floor, we all piled out of the elevator.

"Okay, I'll get Malia. Text me when you find Parrish." Stiles immediately went to run off, when Scott stopped him.

"Hold on." Scott interrupted, pulling something wrapped in a brown-paper-bag out from his jacket, and handing it to Stiles.

"What is this?" Stiles held the mysterious object up,

"Something I've been working on for a while- just make sure Malia gets it.." Scott affirmed.

"Okay, so..plan B?" Stiles questioned, causing me to look back and forth between the two.

"It was plan A.." Scott admitted,

"Plan A never works." Stiles addressed, before Liam and I exchanged a look as he held onto Lydia's arm, balancing her.